RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took off the tank for the first time, "thanks Youtube" I'm not a wrenched but can do easy stuff. I was pleased to find a BAK K&N installed. So want to get rid of the big right side box. What are my options..? Post some links that will work for the right side. Not so big on the spikes...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
After you put the big air kit in... Anything else is just for show so you can either put in a cupholder, a fake air cleaner or make A bracket that’s useful for something.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Honestly that has been discussed many times on here. Your options are limited only by your imagination. Personally I like nothing I think it's the best look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,587 Posts
I just took off the tank for the first time, "thanks Youtube" I'm not a wrenched but can do easy stuff. I was pleased to find a BAK K&N installed. So want to get rid of the big right side box. What are my options..? Post some links that will work for the right side. Not so big on the spikes...
There's Plenty different mods here in the forum for the right side and you'd be surprised by many. Take some time searching and you'll see many options

This may help your search. Click on the link, Replace the {Type your search here} with whatever you want click the search and you'll get results.
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sxsrf=ACYBGNQu8IGc35FSKWBNN8CIWi-cUuCTow:1569387100285&ei=XPKKXeaCEdDC-gTSobf4CA&q={Type+your+search+here}+site:www.rswarrior.com&oq={Type+your+search+here}+site:www.rswarrior.com&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...16590.55024..60710...5.0..0.107.2806.31j2......0....1.q4nR49z58Cg

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Have L & R skull plates if anyone has a need.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Just as a note, Puff. There doesn't look to be much oil on those K&N filters. Mine were the same way when I bought the bike. Had to clean and oil them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
I came across this.
Cant remember the name of this part
But it's a great idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
And also you can get a second AIS Scoop
And mount it on the right side and makes it match the left side
Like this on my Midnight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
A LS scoop is not symmetrical it is upside down when used on the right side & viewed from the front.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts