RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, im Jimmy

just getting back into riding after leaving the street for dirt about 10 years ago, my last bike was a vfr inteceptor but im slowing down in my old age

and now prefer the cruisers (but not too old to give up all the power). I bought a new m109r this year but after riding with many different friends

this year I have come to really appriciate the whole cruiser market, so if its cool I think I will hang out here from time to time to share stories, laughs and make friends

Im sure I will take some kidding about riding a zook but its the one that appealed to me. I aint no troll and I have thick skin so its all good

anyone from kansas ?

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Your profile doesn't say where your from, so if your on the East Coast you should

bring your azz here next April.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/111702.aspx

Stay for the week and ride with us. You'll have a blast.

Oh Yeah, Welcome.

Get some pics up.

·
Administrator
30,111 Posts
In a few years some guys will start stripping everything off the M109's and maybe even lightening the cooling system somehow. Then it'll be fun to have buddies with 109's in the mountains! The 109's motor was built maxxed-out - or so I've read on a 109 forum. The Warrior has a lot of room to get pumped-up even more. Who knows what the future will bring. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the welcome

I will fill out the profile (I live just outside kansas city)

my 109 is still stock but they do take well to the normal air flow upgrades (exhaust,intake,pcIII,etc.)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
HEY MARCO...

You ever consider starting a new thread that just says something like SUPER TURBO WARRIOR in the subject but on the inside it says

"You must now enter text into the edited text box to edit any information."

lol

I swear you have told at least 4 people in the last week. lol

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
lol I know, I should make it my sig or something right? Hey, I don't know squat about the Warrior compared to most of you guys so I have to help in my own tiny way when the opportunity arises right? Otherwise I get banned for loitering maybe.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hey welcome to the club. I guess I need to agree with fake. Headlight, ugh! You need to come up with a nice looking mod to get rid of it. The Warrior needs an after market exhaust before it really shines, so there are pros and cons to all bikes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the headlight is a love or hate thing for sure (they make an m109r2 that has more of a standard light)

I think it looks like the nose of a black panther (mine is black too)

yeah, the stock warrior exhaust looks like it may be a diesel (its big)

my biggest complaint about the 109 is the shift from 1st to 2nd (other shifts are fine) it pretty much "clunks" into second

power is pretty impressive from down low to red line, some of you are getting some pretty good numbers from the big yammy

seen one with a turbo (sweet)

the zook does rub pegs pretty easy but if I hang off the side I can keep it more vertical while holding my line (feels odd with pegs out front)

I will say that was the first hang up was getting use to putting my feet foreward (use to sportbike/dirtbike/atv peg location)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome Niner! I can't believe no one has talked trash yet. Guys I ride with have a little of everything...except scooters...no scooters please. Enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Otherwise I get banned for loitering maybe.

'allo 'allo what have we 'ere then - looks like a small polo loitering with intent - now you'll 'aft ta be moving along sir.. can't have you frightening proper people now can we sir.... is that motor 'mod'ed in any way sir?we see you stripped it's 'badge' off ...so i' think you'll have to becoming along now.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts