RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
If I am not mistaken that is the great work of forum member WashingtonWarrior. He did my tins as well!

FWIW, he's a great guy to talk to and very trustworthyto do business with!

CBushmaker said:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
TECK said:
Yes, you are right... it is Washingtonwarrior's work. He changed recently his eBay nick.
I have him booked this Spring to do the paint job on my Warrior.
Teck ....I'm curious, do you ever ride your bike or is it in a constant mod state. I don't think i remember you posting any completed mods but i've been wrong before

Might i add,that's a great paint job by WashingtonWarrior

·
Registered
619 Posts
That is Dennis's handywork. He did mine as well and I have seen a few others he has done in person and let me tell you He just gets more talented with every one.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Dennis's work has always been nice, and at a very reasonable price!!!!!!!! He is working hard on his paint jobs, and it SHOWS!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
He's about to get somemore business. My paint guy has had my stuff for a year. He has restarted 5 times. He is pickier than me. It had best be the most BO$$-A$$ paint job he's ever done at this point. There is no excuse for the delay. I could have learned how to paint by now......I'm whinning, I'll stop.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Very inspiring work!.....the more I see this kind of work the more I get psyched to paint this winter. I'm watching anything and everything I can when it comes to painting.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
HURD said:
He's about to get somemore business. My paint guy has had my stuff for a year. He has restarted 5 times.

Is he paying you for the use of your practice materials at least? Sheesh, a year and five restarts.... I can see wanting to make sure you deliver an outstanding product as an artist because it is a permanent reflection onhis abilities but ifhe's taking that long andis that unsure maybe he shouldn't be doing it at all yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts