RS Warrior Forum banner

441 - 460 of 497 Posts

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Well let's see. I don't know if anyone noticed that I haven't been on much in the last few days or not, but..... On the morning of the 3/24/15 I was fired for cussing out the main H.R. Lady over our company's crappy, way over priced health insurance. After not being able to use it for the first two plus months of the year I found out that it would only pay a very small amount out. In the over a weeks time of dealing with her to find out why I could not use it, after a cancelled surgery nothing was said about it not paying. I called her back and not politely voiced my opinion. I know it is my fault and am done with my venting!
as one door closes , a much better door opens !
with positive attitude all things are in your favor, btk572

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well let's see. I don't know if anyone noticed that I haven't been on much in the last few days or not, but..... On the morning of the 3/24/15 I was fired for cussing out the main H.R. Lady over our company's crappy, way over priced health insurance. After not being able to use it for the first two plus months of the year I found out that it would only pay a very small amount out. In the over a weeks time of dealing with her to find out why I could not use it, after a cancelled surgery nothing was said about it not paying. I called her back and not politely voiced my opinion. I know it is my fault and am done with my venting!
I've been in similar situations. I've burned a couple of bridges when I left, and to this day don't regret a single one. Being unemployed sucks, but I'm sure you'll find a better job and when you look back, as btk572 said, you'll see that you are better off. Good luck in your search!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts

I hope the cancelled surgery isnt a "big deal" issue either man... wow.

hang tight brother!

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Well boys, after 3 years of rotating shifts it looks like this is my last week on night shift. I will be full time days starting next week. No more rotating!

Im a bit late, but belated congrats! No longer a vampire!

·
Registered
297 Posts
2nd shift grinding 5 days a week, here! Out of about 13 years of straight working, roughly 6 months of that was spent on day shift....I wonder what it would be like, I've basically forgotten what a "normal" bedtime is.

·
Registered
692 Posts
2nd shift grinding 5 days a week, here! Out of about 13 years of straight working, roughly 6 months of that was spent on day shift....I wonder what it would be like, I've basically forgotten what a "normal" bedtime is.
Don't worry mate - normal is over-rated we are brothers in insomnia

·
Registered
297 Posts
Had to get up early today to do some things before work... I hate getting up early....with a passion. It's 4pm here and I've only been at work for 2 hours.....already dragging a$$....

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Beautiful night in Jacksonville. Decided to ride my TL1000 to work tonight. Haven't ridden it since buying the Warrior last September. Spent all day doing preventative maintenance. **** near fell off it it in my neighborhood! It felt tiny and twitchy. An unintentional 2nd gear wheelie helped me to focus.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Busy night in ultrasoundland! just got a chance to catch my breath, at least it makes the shift go by faster, another hour and a half and I'll be on my Warrior for the 60 mile ride home:D

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Well guys, my corporate office has me working 10 hour days now instead of nights for the time being. I'll pop in when I can to say, Hey.

441 - 460 of 497 Posts