RS Warrior Forum banner

461 - 480 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
One down, two to go. Just finished training a newbie on a radio and turning him loose on his own tonight just in time for all the Halloween shenanigans to start.

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
Just got in from an awesome ride on this amazing star filled fall night. God i lobe Alabama weather!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm going to need to move south for the winter!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
rode to work knowing the ride home would be great. I got on the highway and the sky was beautiful and the air was fresh and 2 miles of amazing ride the highway stopped and went to one lane and I was stuck for an hour afraid the bike was going to overheat..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its 2016 at 315am, just started holidays and can't sleep. Already can see my sleeping pattern is going to be whacked and the misses is going to be hating on me.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Been a minute since last post on this thread! Well...Midnight here. Just getting in from work. Have a good one all you night shifters and insomniacs. I’m grabbing some zzz’s

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Funny, i dont remember seeing this thread, anyway, I work the grave shift too, 11-7am. I myself have vampiric tendencies as well lol. Anyway, keep ya heads up, somebody has to do it so everyone else has a normal life.

461 - 480 of 497 Posts