RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen plenty of morons on the road in both cars and on bikes, but this guy yesterday took the cake and really pissed me off/scared the sh-t out of me

I was coming home on the freeway in the fast lane riding in the left hand side of the lane, when out of nowhere a guy on a bike (some kinda 1980's standard couldn't tell) comes flying past me on my right in my lane and **** near clips me. As soon as he is past me he gets the speed wobbles for about 200 yardsand drifts into the other lane, almost hits a truck, his feet are off the pegs and bouncing off the pavement and somehow he kept the bike upright. Scared the bejesus out of me when he flew past.

I figured maybe he had some sorta malfunction, stuck throttle, who knows, and that he would pull over or at least slow down, but no he sped off weaving in his lane, couldn't make acurve (one the freeway mind you) without crossing the lane marker. I started to chase him, but I was doing 90 and he was pulling away, and seeing as it was commute time I figured I already dodged on bullet, better to let him go.

Lots-o-nuts out there, ride safe

·
Registered
611 Posts
NorCalWarrior said:
I've seen plenty of morons on the road in both cars and on bikes, but this guy yesterday took the cake and really pissed me off/scared the sh-t out of me

I was coming home on the freeway in the fast lane riding in the left hand side of the lane, when out of nowhere a guy on a bike (some kinda 1980's standard couldn't tell) comes flying past me on my right in my lane and **** near clips me. As soon as he is past me he gets the speed wobbles for about 200 yardsand drifts into the other lane, almost hits a truck, his feet are off the pegs and bouncing off the pavement and somehow he kept the bike upright. Scared the bejesus out of me when he flew past.

I figured maybe he had some sorta malfunction, stuck throttle, who knows, and that he would pull over or at least slow down, but no he sped off weaving in his lane, couldn't make acurve (one the freeway mind you) without crossing the lane marker. I started to chase him, but I was doing 90 and he was pulling away, and seeing as it was commute time I figured I already dodged on bullet, better to let him go.

Lots-o-nuts out there, ride safe

I was laughing my butt off when I read your post, then your tagline! Karma? Be safe

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I thought for sure you were going to say that you then heard sirens and a cop in chase not far behind him. Man you sure did dodge the bullet on that one. Maybe he was embarrassed after that fiasco almost hitting you and losing control and just wanted to speed up and get away. I hope the guy learned from this close call and smartens up.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Jeeze...watch out for guys like that, it's one thing if they hurt themselves being stupid but they endanger everyone.

On a side note, I grew up in Knights Landing (Near Woodland), little over an hour from you. Sure do miss Northern Calif. But the Florida Gulf Coast isn't a bad substitute.

Be safe out there.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Subject Line...... "No business on a motorcycle"

Tagline............. "It's a motorcycle, It's supposed to be loud, dangerous and scare old ladies"

I still love this thread! It's like dual personality!! Thanks man! I need this break sometimes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts