RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get why this bike doesnt get more credit then it does. To be honest I had never heard of the Warrior til I came across it. Alot of ppl have to ask what kind of bike it is then say they never heard of it. The only negative thing I've ever heard is the trouble finding parts but other than that anyone who's actually been on one loves it for the pure pleasure of riding a bike. I've only rode a handful of other bikes but nothing matches the pure enjoyment this bike gives you. Had my 04 just over a year now and I'm just starting to make it my own. Is it cause of the limited years of production? It's not a Harley? Don't get me wrong I like that it's a rare bike but still doesn't seem like a lot of love within the bike world. Maybe I'm just bias tho. Anyways just curious

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
when the bike has been out of production 10 years companies stop making parts for it.

But you can still find what you need to keep it going.

I love mine and may not ride it daily anymore, but it isn't going any where.

Ride safe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Love my bike. No other bike has the lines this bike has. ALWAYS get compliments on her. "That's a nice bike"or "cool looking bike" warrior was ahead of its time.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The only other bike I thought about getting was a raider, and I can't bring myself to do it. love this bike too much. and people stop me at lights roll down their window and ask what it is... they have no sweet clue... and no one believes the bike is a decade old,

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got to agree. For riding enjoyment you really can't beat it. The combination of big V-Twin torque good suspension and good brakes with fairly nimble handling really is unique.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts