RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Over all I am a fan of change if its well implemented and this seems to be. As always huge kudos to all the site admins and moderators who do a fantastic job.

I went to modify my "My Warrior" entry today though, and when I went to go check out my changes I see all my "Mods and Accessories" as one big mush. Its hard to read and it looks terrible. Am I doing something wrong?

I mean, I think we all wnat to see a nice organized list of mods and such when browsing other people's bikes.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks again!

JT

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
yaaaaaaay got it !

lil html coding /emoticons/emotion-2.gif and your golden

&lt/emoticons/emotion-4.gif> after each line

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
If that doesn't work, insert a [ br] after each line that you want a break in, except there are NO spaces between the brackets and the letters. This is how I have my gallery set up, nice and neat.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
perfect, I'll change mine now! /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Although I sure wish just a hard return in the sheet would work; it used to. You know that 90% of the folks on here are never goign to figure this out...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just for the record, [ br ] (no spaces) did NOT work... You have to use < br > (no spaces)

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Sorry, you're right. That's how I have mine. Got my forum code mixed up with my html code. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I have been meaning to implement a much cleaner way to format that section. Requiring people to use HTML just isnt going to work.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
When you hit return in the Edit Box it should now be displayed that way. Please let me know if there are any problems with it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great! Except...

When hitting a return, it puts two returns in the final page, ie.e it casuses the listing to skip a line. As a result I still need the HTML to get a one line line break.

JT

·
Registered
344 Posts
Guys, I used bullets, and it worked out fine. At least it appeared to. I haven't gone in to check yet. Even a non-computer guy like me can figure that way. Don't start the html crap!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts