RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I'm willing to buy a new one if I could but there is no option to purchase on any online websites I have been looking. Looks like about $18 bucks or so but might be discontinued.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Call Bikestrippers (321) 327-5539 maybe they have one.
Thanks hefty! Gave them a call but no luck.

I really wish I could weld or fabricate...... I feel like a new metal piece under the rear of the seat with a U dip instead of straight across would fix this problem hahha.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Still on the search! Almost found a bracket but the seller wouldnt separate from the rear fender.

Registered
Still on the search! Almost found a bracket but the seller wouldnt separate from the rear fender.

Partzilla shows the bracket I think your referring to. It doesn鈥檛 mention unavailable .. is that any help ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #12

Partzilla shows the bracket I think your referring to. It doesn鈥檛 mention unavailable .. is that any help ?

Hey baldy thank you! That bracket is the one I already have. I need the older version which I can seem to find to purchase. From an 02 03

Registered
Ahhh bugger ... I did think you would have looked on line ... I鈥檒l keep my eyes out for anything I see suitable.

Registered
Probably another dead end but on boats.net they have the same part number listed, I put in a zip code for Washington to see if anything came up about availability and it just said delivers in 1-2 days ... like I said, probably another dead end but maybe worth following up on.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16

Registered
Only mob I鈥檝e purchased from in the States is RevZilla.

If I was chasing a bracket and the web site showed one available I would be contacting them via phone.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Only mob I鈥檝e purchased from in the States is RevZilla.

If I was chasing a bracket and the web site showed one available I would be contacting them via phone.

Ordered one thanks man! Hopefully there isnt a mistake on the site and it's out of stock.

Administrator
@Chomorro what are you trying to accomplish? If you want to mount a factory (one-piece) seat from 02-03 Warrior onto an 04-or-newer (two-piece) Warrior then you need to remove the bracket that holds the front of the passenger pillion from the newer bike and you also need to relocate the little loop bracket on the rear fender by carefully fitting/measuring then drilling two new holes in the appropriate location on the newer rear fender to receive the tail of the 02-03 seat.

In the Documentation forum table of contents is a section for certain items that vary by model year, and the factory parts views are both provided. One file is for the seat differences and the related brackets are marked to ease your pain.

There are also many prior how-to threads available through Advanced Search.

Plus read details in the Model Year Differences thread before jumping-in.
If you are trying to accomplish something else please describe!

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
@Chomorro what are you trying to accomplish? If you want to mount a factory (one-piece) seat from 02-03 Warrior onto an 04-or-newer (two-piece) Warrior then you need to remove the bracket that holds the front of the passenger pillion from the newer bike and you also need to relocate the little loop bracket on the rear fender by carefully fitting/measuring then drilling two new holes in the appropriate location on the newer rear fender to receive the tail of the 02-03 seat.

In the Documentation forum table of contents is a section for certain items that vary by model year, and the factory parts views are both provided. One file is for the seat differences and the related brackets are marked to ease your pain.

There are also many prior how-to threads available through Advanced Search.

Plus read details in the Model Year Differences thread before jumping-in.
If you are trying to accomplish something else please describe!
Thank you arizona! I did read lots of info on here. My goal is to try the cheap things first before drilling into the fender. My bracket position is about an inch or two lower then the 02 bracket.

When I bought the seat we mocked up on his 02 and mine and it looked like it just needed the rear bracket lip to be higher for the seat to fit. In hind sight we should have just swapped brackets to check for sure.

So if this doesn't work then back to the drawing board or selling the seat. But it only cost me $18 for the bracket so crossing my fingers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts