RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just emailed low & mean to order there lower chin fairing & they replied stating they nolonger discounts to Rswarrior members. They told me to contact Phat's to order my parts if i wanted a discount since they are nolonger overstocked on the item. I was a little shocked especially after reading about the great customer service & discounts they offer members, so i went to phats site & the dont have it listed. I even called Phats and they had no idea what i was talking about, i walked them through accessing Low & Means site and they told me they would have to speak to the owner and get back to me.Now why Low & Mean is being shady to rswarrior members im not sure but its a shame cause it such a nice part. Oh well just wanted to make you guys aware!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i know that makes no sense! With the enconomy the way it is customizing a bike is a luxury that not everyone can afford, especially when your talking about a non-essential part. There are plenty of other items on my wish listand the simple fact that im posting about on here is making me not wana spend any money with them at all.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
They have given us a discount on 3 occasions plus free t-shirts. The discount was 15 dollars off there retail price ' Not a huge amount but it was what they could do at the time . It all depends on how bad you want the part I guess . To me the extra 15 bucks is worth the price without all the drama.

There customer service has always been top notch with me

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I've always thought it was an overpriced piece anyway. I guess they have enough business though at the price they're asking so you can't fault them I guess, I just chose not to pay it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are "2" other posts with discounts of $50 - $75 which is decent discount considering the regular price so please know your facts. $15 is pocket change

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
brb03 said:
it seems everyones customer service has been really crappy lately!

Hey, with the econmoy being what it is, especially in the northeast, let the shops with crappy service go belly up. Now is the time when you find out who really wants your business and who are STILL a-holes!

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's funny, I've been searching this site up and down for some reviews on a couple of pipes and this site and now I finally find this thread! Thank God I ended up making my decision the right way though. The first flaw I really could care less for with Lowandmean was the fact that you can't find a contact phone number anywhere on their site. If there is one, they're hiding it pretty well or I really need to check my eye glass prescription again!
Anyways, I was trying to purchase a fuggin fabrication exhaust through them (The S-4 Pipes) and I e-mailed them to see if they had any pictures showing the ACTUAL pipes on the bike because I wasn't able to find them here on the forums and I never got an answer from them. I eventually got in touch with Doug from fuggin and he helped me out and told me that they had e-mailed him asking him the same question. I e-mailed them back to thank them and ask about a $50 discount they gave rswarrior members and never got a response from them. I went to order the pipes anyways and realized something, they were charging me $65 extra for shipping. So after checking with pipecity.com I ended up getting the pipes for 699 shipped and they were sent out the next day!

Long story short, if they wanted the $$, they could have just answered back. It was pretty frustrating especially since I was TRYING to drop $700 for the pipes. Doug over at fuggin fabrications was great though. Had the pipes ready to ship for me before the order even went through pipecity.com!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello, im new to the site.
I have a 2007 warrior and im looking for parts as well yet am having one ^%&^ of a time finding them for a 2007
warrior. like 2 into 1 pipes with black ceramic coating , a chin for the front end of my bike and the fairing that goes over the tac /speedo.
anyone with help ?
thanks. chip

·
Registered
199 Posts
Motorsportsuperstore. They are a sponsor of the site and you can click the advert to go directly to their site. A++ on communication and quick shipping.

That's just my $.02

·
Registered
241 Posts
07NYWarrior said:
It's funny, I've been searching this site up and down for some reviews on a couple of pipes and this site and now I finally find this thread! Thank God I ended up making my decision the right way though. The first flaw I really could care less for with Lowandmean was the fact that you can't find a contact phone number anywhere on their site. If there is one, they're hiding it pretty well or I really need to check my eye glass prescription again!
Anyways, I was trying to purchase a fuggin fabrication exhaust through them (The S-4 Pipes) and I e-mailed them to see if they had any pictures showing the ACTUAL pipes on the bike because I wasn't able to find them here on the forums and I never got an answer from them. I eventually got in touch with Doug from fuggin and he helped me out and told me that they had e-mailed him asking him the same question. I e-mailed them back to thank them and ask about a $50 discount they gave rswarrior members and never got a response from them. I went to order the pipes anyways and realized something, they were charging me $65 extra for shipping. So after checking with pipecity.com I ended up getting the pipes for 699 shipped and they were sent out the next day!

Long story short, if they wanted the $$, they could have just answered back. It was pretty frustrating especially since I was TRYING to drop $700 for the pipes. Doug over at fuggin fabrications was great though. Had the pipes ready to ship for me before the order even went through pipecity.com!
I ordered my S-4s from Low and Mean and had no problems. Had a question about the they billed and called them (cant remember where I found the number) either hoo they discounted me the shipping since i was military no questioned asked. I didnt have any issues from them, but maybe my purchase was the fluke in the system.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts