RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I left the hotel in April of '07, it's gone down hill. Friend notified me it's closing down Nov '07. Sorry. Mike

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
What kinda ride might they want? LOL..

Tell them Thanks from Myrtle BEach, even tho I'll likely never take advantage of the offer..

Props to them!!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Thats Awsome!...I would LOVE to take advantage of that. Wow, you must get pretty heavily booked up though around bike week don't you??

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by gchalifo

Thats Awsome!...I would LOVE to take advantage of that. Wow, you must get pretty heavily booked up though around bike week don't you??
We do get booked up during the summer, unfortunately not with a bike week though. Lincoln is mainly a destination during the Nebraska football games, otherwise we mostly cater to people passing through on their way to other destinations.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I'm planning on a couple of trips to GI this summer. Will at least try and stop by for a "Hello". Although I'm a Cyclone fan I have to cheer for the Big Red Machine against Auburn. Good luck and thanks for the post.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
DOH!, just realized we're talkin Lincoln Nebraska. Wow, that would be quite a ride for me!! from here in Massachusetts. Thought you were talking about Lincoln New Hampshire.!!! funny.....

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Deathstar edited the original post... just so everyone knows... At one point, he worked with a hotel somewhere in NE and was able to offer us CHEEP rooms, but obviously, the place is falling by the wayside..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts