RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the monthly give away a thing of the past? Not that I would ever win.But I do donate to it.It was a nice feature of this site.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Between updating this site, launching the other, and the Holidays, I'm sure Carknee is just a little behind. If anyone has anything they'd like to offer up for the give away, they should contact Carknee.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Do you guys think I would be able to do something with painting? I know it would be hard, but I could do something like a credit towards part of a paint job. Or something like free base color.

What do you guys think? Would something like that work?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
What about if we see if we can get Cycle Image to donate a 240 kit to me? Reza, what do you say?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by warstar

Do you guys think I would be able to do something with painting? I know it would be hard, but I could do something like a credit towards part of a paint job. Or something like free base color.

What do you guys think? Would something like that work?

That sounds very generous Ron.If I should ever win only one give away, that would be the one.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I do have some items lined up. I am extremely backed up trying to read all the "Blue" threads. Before I realized it December was gone... I will get an item out for January.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts