RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so hard but I just sold my Warrior. I'm having a tough time dealing with it. The guy just left a few minutes ago, at least he's a happy dude. It was raining today so he didn't even get to test ride it. ButI fired it up in the garage and he dug the sound. And it fit him just right. Did I mention I'm having a hard time with this? So he says he'll be back next week to pick it up. I told him about Warrior Fest and he might show up. I also told him about this site andabout the great guys here. He's a really good dude and I hope he checks in.

It's been a great ride at rswarrior.com. I love you guys and will consider myself a Warrior guy even though my Warrior has moved on into someone else's hands. Thanks for everything. This has been kinda like home for a long time.

Oh funny thing happened just before he left. He said I'll bet this thing will wheelie.NowIdidn't mention even once that this bike has done a wheelie. I'm wondering what made him bring it up. Maybe I'll give him some pix when he comes back to get it.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to get rid of the Warrior so I can mod (and help pay off) the new VMAX.I have several bikes and the Warrior didn't get ridden much for the last couple years.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Hate to hear that bro but we will all do it sooner or later.I'm just glad you had it or we would have never met.I've met many a good friend because of the Warrior more so than any other bike I've owned.I hope you'll still hang around here from time to time.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that you sold the bike but I'm gladthat you are still sticking around the site. Good luck with your new ride and keep us up to date on what you have planned for it.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Randy, I get the impression you found your Warrior a good home,sofeel good about that. Good luck with the VMax, and I know you are not leaving here.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Man, I hate to hear that you sold your Warrior, but as Dan said it will happen to all you guys eventually, not me of course, too many memories tied to mine, both good and bad. I do understand about not leaving the site, I don't know how Gregg (Vector18) did it, sure he still lurks, but not adding to the discussions had to kill him at first. I had to take a hiatus last year, for my sanity and left the site for a month and when I came back, stayed out of the "Anything Goes" Section for several more months. It was harder that chinese math, I tell ya. "That's neither here nor somewheres else," as my Pawpaw used to say. Again I hate to hear you sold it, but I am glad you sent it to a good home. Think of it like this, if the guy does join the site, you didn't lose a bike, we all gained a brother.

Joe

P.S. Cruisemissy

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Sad to see it go, myself. I have many good memories of seeing it leaned all the way over and pulling like there is no tomorrow. But since you wanted to sell it, I'm glad you were able to move it in this economy. But hey, it's just a bike. The friendships you've made will far at last any vehicle.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Congrats on the sell, I ment to let you know that due to Todd's wedding I wont be gittin those forks. But I have been very busy helping him with his new house , Still sorry that I did not let you know sooner. Well unless you get a VESPA You will still be way out in front of me .
Can't wait to see you and Sherry and all the new toys you two have gathered up over the winter LOL! SEE YOU SOON!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I know where your coming from Randy. I should have kept the '02 and sold the midnight. I have 6 months of wrench time on the midnight but it doesnt compare to the years on the '02. A lot of the good, the bad and the ugly goes into the first one and we love it for it. Enjoy the Max and feel better knowing there is money going toward the new love.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Randy,once a Warrior dude always a Warrior dude.As others have said, the friendships made thru the Warrior ownership are the important part of the Warrior fraternity.You'll always be a Warrior no matter what you ride.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts

We're waiting for you...

·
Registered
610 Posts
You too? I still miss mine every once and a while. Did you get my PM on the R1 forum? I'll be up your way the first week of June and wanted to catch up with ya.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cb11 said:
You too? I still miss mine every once and a while. Did you get my PM on the R1 forum? I'll be up your way the first week of June and wanted to catch up with ya.

I got yo pm along time ago and sent one back. I don't get on the R1 forum alot. I'll check in a minute to see ifI missed something recently. But keep me up to date when you'll be there.I will definately show and ride. What bike are you taking?

AndI can't tell you guys(and Cadfather)how good it feels to read all the kind things you've posted. This is one of the reasons it is so painful to be Warriorless. The Warrior family is second to none.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts