RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Yamaha Warrior
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Okay, I feel dumb now. Moved my PCV ground off the chassis ground and bike fired up.

Now, I have a different dilemma. I have the PCV completely disconnected from the coils and cannot seen to locate my install instructions for where the coil terminals go. Didn't mark the wires before I took them off like a total noob. Any idea how these wires get hooked up? I'm running Churchkey VBAK.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Yamaha Warrior
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Okay, after a bunch of googling I found the instructions for the PC6 which is the same as the PC5. Got everything running to the point where I can get back to dialing in the PC5.

Side note, I was doing some idle fueling adjustment to clean up an idle surge and tried some adding (advancing) and subtracting (retarding) on the ignition table. This absolutely adjusts ignition timing on the PC5 and PC6. I was reading someone said a while back that no piggyback systems will allow for ignition control, but it would seem Dynojet has given us that capability.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,907 Posts
Look in our Documentation forum under fuel managers, select power commanders, then PCV.

As for ignition control, this place has been around for 20 years, new features have been introduced. Glad you stuck with it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts