RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]I just got out of the phone with Yamaha corp. in California.
My [?] was:
"I want to purchase a 2003 Warrior and My dealer is not sure when the bike will be available"
Can you tell me when?
The guy name Lou make me wait until he gets the book with the releases dates, and [:0] The Warrior has no release date.
"What does that mean?"I asked.[?]
Get your own conclusions, he told me.
There is no 2003? I ask again.
OK, By August we have all the releases dates. Now near October if is not in the book? I can't tell you no more.
Alek5[V]

·
Registered
700 Posts
May I be the 1st to go on record that I will be over-joyed if there isn't a 2003 Warrior.....

Think of it! Rare bikes of significance always become worth more down the road.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Heck, I should go out and get me another one while the price is down. I could sell the beach house, yes, that's what I'll do! LOL! She'll kill me!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
LionHeart,
The Misses LionQueen would Love you then. Think about it. Matching his and her Warrior's! Woo-Hoo! I seen a his and her Warrior last June in DC, she be riding the Red Warrior, he on the Titanium.

·
Registered
700 Posts
She has said over and over that she doesn't want to ride her own Warrior, she really likes her Triumph 900 Legend. I will admit that her bike is a great all around bike, and it's her 1st at that.

With the prices as low as they are, I think it's worthwhile considering..

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just asked the wife if I could go buy the Blue one that was left at my dealer, she said are you nuts, buy the red one.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
hayabusa,
thanks for that tid-bit.

Here is the link:
http://uk.yme.com/page.cfm?pageID=67376#

But, they were scheduled to get the 02 in 03... I think.

CarKnee

·
Registered
9 Posts
I WORK AT A YAMAHA DEALERSHIP AND I HAVN'T SEEN ANYTHING
ABOUT AN 03 WARRIOR. THE YAMAHA REP SAYS THERE WILL BE A 03 WITH NO CHANGES. 02 MODELS ARE STILL OUT THERE AND THERE IS 500.00 DEALER CASH ON THEM. YOU CAN GET ONE FOR AS LOW AS 10,000.00 (I DID)SO WHY GET AN 03?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Sorry, OT.

Hey VA BCH, when are you going to let me know on shipping costs so I can send you the cash for the pipe?? It's been 20 days since auction end and my emails go unanswered!?! What's the deal??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I talked to my Local Yami dealer and from what he was saying was the 03 is basically the same as the 02 but their unsure if they'll have any in stock as Yamahas pursuing their "build your own bike" thing. Which means you place and order with what color, accessories **** like that and in about 3 weeks u go pick ur "custom" warrior baby up.

·
Registered
394 Posts
That is what regional Yamaha rep told me several weeks ago. You'll be able to order specialty colors and graphics. He didn't say anything about accessories. He did say there would be stock colors available for dealers that ordered them in and the bike was relatively unchanged except for some miner things he couldn't recall.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts