RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup, checkin' in ... picked up a leftover 06 a few weeks ago. Ground pounders, PC3, bars, baron lowered, undertail kit are among the few things checked off the "to do" list. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Here's a quick shot of it in the background of my Honda (which happens to be for sale [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif])

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Partsguy198,

Not bad...And the Warrior ain't bad either...Or at least what I can see of it ain't bad...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] For a "red" Warrior anyway...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Ignore the two previous posts, they havent seen any "Red" Warriors because black is to slow to catch them. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by independent_lemming

Ignore the two previous posts, they havent seen any "Red" Warriors because black is to slow to catch them. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
Welcome to the forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Actually don't you mean...The reason we don't see any "red" Warrior is because they are always behind us, trying to catch up.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

Black is fastest due to less light reflection = less drag = faster speeds.

And when they go by you...All you see is a dark blur...Then you go "What was that!?" After that a little voice in your head says "You've just become another victim!"

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcomes ... The very first time I saw a Warrior, it was a midnight. I was like ****, that's a bad ass bike, I gotta get me one. Then after riding my Honda to a few different bike nights, I saw everyone and there mother had black. I really went back to the dealer looking for a blue one but couldn't pass up the deal I got on the red. Besides, everyone knows red is better.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice bike. Both of them that is. I hear red is a great color on a warrior /emoticons/emotion-1.gif But when I put my glasses on all I ever see is a deep cherry warrior. Oh.. that's my bike. I guess I should quit staring at my bike.

Wouldn't you love to keep both bikes. I have to do the same and sell my Road Star - deep cherry of course /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Welcome to a great 4M

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
jdean,

May be you should put on a pair of sunglasses...[8D] Then you'd see a "black" Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Negative on keeping them both, other than the difference in performance they're too similar. I'd keep it if it were a totally different bike.

Found another shot while looking for something else ...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Partsguy, What's up brother... welcome to the forum. I live in West Palm and a group of us (not all warriors) usually ride a every weekend and during the week post message me when you want to ride. This Sunday we're going to Port St. Lucie then Ft. Pierce Archie's poker run if anyone's interested... by the way how much for the Honda?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts