RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3583 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The Holister Bike Ralley is coming up. Anyone want to get together for it on Saturday and/or Sunday???

·
Registered
683 Posts
i am going to hit it probably friday and sunday,just to check out the venders.Jose said he was going to try to make it on friday but haven't heard from him in a while.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by boogie man

i am going to hit it probably friday and sunday,just to check out the venders.Jose said he was going to try to make it on friday but haven't heard from him in a while.

Jody, Chuck,

You guys know I'll be there. Drop me a line and let me know what the plan is...[8D]

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
yep, its working - I just put on the BAK and have a dyno run in Santa Clara next Tuesday. It's way rich right now, and I'd rather put off riding until after the dyno visit. After that, I'll ride anytime/anywhere...

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ok you guys, I think I have about 5 Warrior riders able to make the Independence Rally on Saturday, July 5th. We are going to meet up with the Alameda STAR Chapter in Milpitas around 8:30am at the McCarthy Ranch Center off of 880 and 237. Boogieman, hopefully you can meet up with us all in Hollister since the rally is in your backyard. KJUM will most likely meet us down there too unless he wants to ride down with us. Chuck, Tell Jose to call me and he can ride with us. The STAR Chapter is made up of a bunch of great people. BTW, You don't have to ride a Yami to ride with STAR. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Shoot me an email!

·
Registered
683 Posts
where you guys gonna land at in hollister and what time approx,i will try to meet you there and maybe Jim and Kenny can hook up there as well if they want to.Jody are these the same folks you hooked up with in laughlin where you won the poker run?i wasn't planning to go on saturday but if i do i will try to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I might try to go to Hollister Friday afternoon, if I get off work early enough.
Definitely Saturday morning. I still might hook up with the STAR group at McCarthy Ranch, haven't decided yet. I prefer some backroads to Uvas rd, Gilroy, ... Much more scenic, some twisties...

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I'm about 40 minutes from Hollister coming in from the east. Chuck and I can probably meet up somewhere in Hollister. If you guys decide to go, let us know where you'll end up...

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I don't know Hollister that well but I checked out their online vendor map and Corbin wil be located on the corner of Fourth and San Benito. Maybe we can all meet there between 11:30 and noon.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Sounds good...or we can meet @ Corbin's factory and ride in like the hungry pack of wolves we are...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Please check the Motorcycle Events section for all Hollister plans and updates.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5232

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Ok, we've got enough Warriors checked into this thread, let's ride! Sept. monthly ride? I grew up in Napa, so I suggest the fabulous twisties around Lake Berryessa. Anybody else have suggestions? Dates? Let's make it before Street Vibrations in Reno.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Dave,

I haven't been up to Berryessa in a while. You're right, GREAT riding up there. I'm for it, assuming I get my **** mirrors by then...

·
Registered
744 Posts
How about tomorrow? Actually, we are meeting some people for a small ride around Berryessa at noon. Come on down.
Unfortunately, I have family in town for the 2 weekends before St Vibes.
Here is one idea for a future ride(s). How about hwy 49 from Oakhurst up to whereever, maybe Yosemite, Mammoth overnite before the snow, etc... Speaking of Mammoth, maybe next years Warrior meet, its pretty central, 6-7 hrs for almost everyone [8D]

21 - 40 of 3583 Posts