RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3583 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I work almost every Saturday this month except for today. Let's set something up for a Sunday! I also have the weekend of October 4th FREE so if we set up something for that weekend I'll be sure not to book anything else.

Met a guy today at the Hayward Yamaha shop. He is a member of this site and live is Castro Valley but doesn't have a Warrior yet. Hopefully he'll be joining us soon. SPAZ, let us know when you get your Warrior!!!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by amospro

I work almost every Saturday this month except for today. Let's set something up for a Sunday! I also have the weekend of October 4th FREE so if we set up something for that weekend I'll be sure not to book anything else.

Met a guy today at the Hayward Yamaha shop. He is a member of this site and live is Castro Valley but doesn't have a Warrior yet. Hopefully he'll be joining us soon. SPAZ, let us know when you get your Warrior!!!

Count me in for an October 4th ride, assuming I get my mirrors by then [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!].... 4 corners? Anyone sending out emails on this?

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Remind me where 4 corners is at? I'll shoot out some emails! Are we talkin the weekend or a day trip?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dt your right. Berryessa is a great ride and one of our favorites.Four corners is a nice ride also. Count us in. We'll be watching for details.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I was up at 4 corners today. I didn't know that was another name for it, I know it by Alice's/Skyline or La Honda.

Let's plan it! A trip up to the Lake Beryessa area on October 4th. Do you guys want to find a place to stay overnight (Sat to Sun) or make it a 1 day trip???

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I pretty much live at the end of 84 here in Livermore so we took it all the way out and stopped at Alice's for lunch. We then headed to Highway 1 up to Halfmoon Bay Brewing Co -- stopped again /emoticons/emotion-5.gif. Then took 92 back over San Mateo Bridge then 880 to 580.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Berryessa is a fun ride, not far away. If its an overnighter we could do Hwy 49 to anywhere, Oakhurst is a cool place to stay. Yes, Jimbo, I will organize any Sierra ride. We should probably do a Sierra run before the snow starts.
Wherever, count me in on any ride Oct 4 weekend.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey! New ride? If you guys are talking about Berryessa, or any rides in the northern counties, you can count me in. Since I was unable to go on the Cal Rally, I was able to carve out a day for a ride up to Fort Bragg. It was a great ride. Went with a friend who owns a Valkerie, and I rode it for about 120 miles. There were things I liked about it, but, I wanted my bike back. The Warrior handles way better, has more power (it seemed to me), and it feels like a motorcycle, and not a car. When I started the Valkerie, I wondered whether the thing was running, or not.

Anyhow, there are a lot of great rides in the northern half of our state. I'm up for a Sierra run (trans, or otherwise). Since we have fuel injection, roads like Sonora, Monitor, or Tioga passes should not be a problem. Else, we could ride from south to north in the Sierras, or, up in the coast range (which is absolutely grand!). Anyhow, I'm up. Shall I propose something?

Best,

Patrick

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
CC,

Yeah, if you're interested in a ride up/through Berryessa I think a lot of us would be interested... Oct 4 weekend works for me [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Jim, Kenny, CC, dt, are you guys up for an overnighter? This will probably be our last chance of the year. Let's plan it!

If possible, let's all try to meet in the CHAT room tonight to discuss whee we go. Let's shoot for 10:00pm. I have a late softball game tonight. If not, we'll try later.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hey guys the sacramento mile is running on sun 13th, it is a
good race be alot of bikes there,and i think a fun ride for
this weekend,anyone going? if so let me know.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by canyon_carver

Does somebody know how to set up the chat room?

Go into the chat room, and press the connect button in the upper left hand corner of the chat window. Enter your RSWARRIOR userid, and you're connected.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Nor-Cal Riders, check in for October 4 & 5th ride to Yosemite and Mammoth.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8596

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
badbob, sacto mile is this weekend, sat 13 & sun 14 at cal expo. i'll probably stop by. let me know if/when you'll be there.

this is the only decent link i could findhttp://www.lets-ride.com/event/K&N-Filters-Pro-Series-Sacramento-Mile.Sacramento-California.25497.htm

41 - 60 of 3583 Posts