RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful today and made for a perfect ride up to the North Georgia Great American Motorcycle Show. I saw two Midnight Warriors, but did not see either of the owners. Obviously they both went to the same shop to have their pipes done. On the way home I ran into a gray Warrior and rode with him and his buddy for a while. What a great day!

Insert Image:

49.35 KB

Insert Image:

49.68 KB

I never wanted a bagger until I saw this thing. Sweet!
Insert Image:

49.97 KB

Insert Image:

47.61 KB

A helmet for Midnyte

Insert Image:

36.29 KB

Tempest Cycles was there and had some badass bikes on display, but they were very guarded so it was tough to get a decent pic.

Insert Image:

78.79KB

Insert Image:

76.46KB

Insert Image:

54.9KB

This bike was in the Star Calendar last year, but now he's made it a drag bike and added a wheelie bar. Sorry, the space was too confined to get a full shot of the bike.

Insert Image:

52KB

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Nice bikes. We got lucky too today...it was 81F here in Socal.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
It is 32 and snowing here.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] Thanks for the pics they help take the edge off[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I'm jealous of your weather! Snowing so hard here, can't see across the street! That Tempest is awesome.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I live aboutten minutes away... the weather was beautiful yesterday and today. Lots of great customs there. I only saw one warrior yesterday though. Would love to meet up with the other two owners. Need to find some ridi'n buddies around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts