7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attendees list BELOW

1. Ekmaint and2site 142 [ reserved ]

2. sacul19+ 1 site 141 [ reserved ]

3. The bear and amy site 37 [reserved]

4.Warriorone +1 site 107 [reserved]

5. darkstar [reserved] shared site 142 with ekmaint

6.needanewscooter[reserved] Whooooo!!!!!

7. upstatebob and april [ reserved]site 38

8. humpywarrior

9. 2wheelhell

10. STIZZ ???

11. WOODY3 +1

Okfolks , here's the info for the rumble

DATE. Thursday July 16th - monday July 20th 'Please reserve your spot asap so they can keep us together' They will start taking reservations for this event as of 2\18. Make sure you tell them 'WARRIOR RUMBLE' when you call

PLACE. Lake George Escape Campground. east schroon river rd Lake George NY 12845 1-518-623-3207OR 1-800-327-3188 Web site http://www.lakegeorgeescape.com/main.htm

I have been dealing with the group director ' MATT 'with the planning. He will be placing us in a group area that has a mix of full hook up sites and tent sites soeveryone only pays for what they need.

Check in time is after 1pm , checkout time is 11am

Here is the site map with our locations,,, red sites have electric,water and cable. black sites are dry sites ' no water or power'so pick which is best for your needs

My site is #142 and will be thehangout and party area

Here is a closer view

Rates are as follows

electric ,water,cable sites = $57 a night or 228.60 for 4 nights up to 2 people. each extra person $6 each per night.

Dry sites ' no water or power ' $41 per night or $164.00 for 4 nights up to 2 people. each extra person $6 each per night.

A 1\3 DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED UPON RESERVATION YOU MUST STATE that you are a part of the warrior rumble to get this price, otherwise it will be slightly higher

For those who do not like to camp , there is cabins available at the campground or plenty of hotels all over lake george.

DIRECTIONS FROM ALL POINTS below

Syracuse, NY & West 210 Miles

Take the NYS Thruway (I-90 East) to Albany, Exit 24. From Albany, take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

Montreal, Canada & North 166 Miles

Take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 South) 166 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go left 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

Albany, NY 65 Miles

From Albany, take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

Boston, MA 236 Miles

Take the Mass Pike (I-90) West into New York State. Stay on I-90 west to Exit B1. Get off Exit B1, and follow I-90 across the Hudson River to the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

Hartford, CT 172 Miles

Take I-91 North in to Massachusetts and follow to the Massachusetts Turnpike. Take the Mass Pike (I-90) West into New York State. Stay on I-90 west to Exit B1. Get off Exit B1, and follow I-90 across the Hudson River to the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

N.Y.C. 213 Miles

Take NYS Thruway (I-87 North) to Albany Exit 24. From Albany, take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

Newark, NJ 210 Miles

Take Garden State Parkway to the intersection with the NYS Thruway(I-87 North). Take NYS Thruway north to Albany Exit 24. From Albany, take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

Philadelphia, PA 312 Miles

Take NJ Turnpike(I-95 North) to Exit 10. Take I-287 west until the intersection with the NYS Thruway(I-87 North) at Suffern, NY. Take NYS Thruway north to Albany Exit 24. From Albany, take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left. We suggest this route to avoid Metro New York traffic and due to the restrictions on RV's, trailers and commercial vehicles on the Garden State Parkway.

Binghamton, NY 236 Miles

Take I-88 East towards Albany. At the end of I-88, take I-90 east to Exit 24. From Albany, take the Adirondack Northway (I-87 North) 1N, and go 60 miles to Exit 23, Warrensburg / Diamond Point. Go right 1/2 mile East on Diamond Point Road, then turn left onto East Schroon River Road and go 3/4 mile North to the Campground entrance on Left.

This campground has everything you could possibly need . Full general store withbeer sales. The woodland bar and grill, 2 pools, arcade, horseshoes, vollyball, ect.ect,ect.

Here is a few pics of the camp

I will update the attendance list as people post. Please let me know how many peopletotal in your group

This event was a frikkin blast last year so dont miss it

See ya there ED EKMAINT

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: NORTHEAST WARRIOR RUMBLE 2009 DETAILS \ SIGNUPS

Sign me up Ed! I may be +1 by then depending on my luck lol. If not I'm good just myself.

Thank you for doing the leg work on this. I will call the camp ground tomorrow and get my site reserved.

Lucas

aka Red and Blue Guy

·
Registered
29 Posts

How does everyone feel about none Warrior riders? I have serval friends that ride anything from HD's to Triumphs, but don't want to rock the boat? I will be there, just trying to make plans. My cousin and wife ride HD and have nice toy hauler camper!!! :} 4 days in a tent might just do me in! lol

·
Registered
228 Posts

woody3 said:
How does everyone feel about none Warrior riders? I have serval friends that ride anything from HD's to Triumphs, but don't want to rock the boat? I will be there, just trying to make plans. My cousin and wife ride HD and have nice toy hauler camper!!! :} 4 days in a tent might just do me in! lol

The more the merrier. We have no problems with people riding lesser bikes than our own.
It's all about good times, riding, and having a blast.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts

No can do I have a good friends wedding that weekend. Oh well I'd probably just get naked and drunk and crash my bike again.

·
Registered
452 Posts

ekmaint said:

DATE. Thurday July 16th - monday July 20th 'Please reserve your spot asap so they can keep us together' They will start taking reservations for this event as of 2\18. Make sure you tell them 'WARRIOR RUMBLE' when you call

Dude....I thought you said August 16 -20, I just booked a Sprint Cup weekend pkg for $885 for the weekend of July 18 & 19...SHlT!!!!

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

UpstateBob said:
ekmaint said:

DATE. Thurday July 16th - monday July 20th 'Please reserve your spot asap so they can keep us together' They will start taking reservations for this event as of 2\18. Make sure you tell them 'WARRIOR RUMBLE' when you call

Dude....I thought you said August 16 -20, I just booked a Sprint Cup weekend pkg for $885 for the weekend of July 18 & 19...SHlT!!!!

AUG 16- 20TH would be sunday through thurday
Dont you know how to read a calender

I new I shouldnt have talked to you when you were drinkin LOL. So what are you going to do now???

·
Registered
452 Posts

ekmaint said:
UpstateBob said:
ekmaint said:

AUG 16- 20TH would be Sunday through thurday
Dont you know how to read a calender

I new I shouldn't have talked to you when you were drinkin LOL. So what are you going to do now???
Sunday thru Thurs, in my book still5 days inclusive....Ofcourse I didn't look at the calendar, I thought you knew what you were talking about...I guess I shouldn't listen to you when YOU"VE been drinking...your full of it when your SOBER!!! **** Goldschlager...I don't know it's already paid for...

By the way what the **** day is Thurday???LOL

·
Registered
452 Posts

ekmaint said:
user="UpstateBob"]

LOL,, Its the 3rd day after monday ' THURDAY---3RDAY

Youve got to call and change that man
HaHaHa Then how come Tu-day isn't the 2ndday after 1day(Monday)

I'll c/whats shakin' on WE-day W(ever)TF that day is but where I bought it I've got a bad feelin about getting it changed (a refund).....How 'bout we change the rumble??? No...bad Idea...

·
Registered
84 Posts

i'm in ... i will be staying at my place over on glenn-athol rd (dagget lake) but i'm down for some real riding

·
Registered
4,703 Posts

woody3 said:

It is not what you ride, but who rides with you. So it is all cool.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

UpstateBob said:
ekmaint said:
user="UpstateBob"]

LOL,, Its the 3rd day after monday ' THURDAY---3RDAY

Youve got to call and change that man
HaHaHa Then how come Tu-day isn't the 2ndday after 1day(Monday)

I'll c/whats shakin' on WE-day W(ever)TF that day is but where I bought it I've got a bad feelin about getting it changed (a refund).....How 'bout we change the rumble??? No...bad Idea...

Maybe they can transfer to another race .The date isfar enough away, I dont thinkit will bea problem.

At least I hope not.

And by the way , Tuday is the Firday after Moday, LOL but that was yesday not 2day

1 - 20 of 285 Posts