RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Warriors, as you can guess I'm Independent_lemming son, but not dependent I work full time for my toys.
As already posted I have a '05 Midnight (I have entered The Darkside)
Will begin mods soon but since I am broke now will have to be small mods [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]. Lemming still has his old Speed* Air and will put it on till I can go Churchkey. I dont want to stay all black. So there will be some chrome.

43.53KB

31.99KB

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome aboard, I can tell you are your father's son. Riding your Warriors will help keep you in touch with one another.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the 4um. Who's bike is faster????

Thanx, hes old/fat you know lol.. but for right now hes bike has me on acceleration but hopefully that will change soon!! by the way i heard you make good bike videos, cant wait to see anthor one!!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome dude!I hope to have my son riding with me on the road someday,for now it's dirt only,he's 14.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

Welcome dude!I hope to have my son riding with me on the road someday,for now it's dirt only,he's 14.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Nothin wrong with dirt, I got a KTM 125 SX i race hair scrambles with it

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Speaking of videos, I'm trying out a new site I found to upload videos. Here's a video from last year at deals gap.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13ktf_enterthedragon

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome Ryan! [8D] Have fun catching your Dad on mods and on the streets. Just make sure he don't catch you takin parts off his bike!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I AM NOT PUTTING IDEAS IN YOUR HEAD!! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Welcome and congrats. You're Dad's been cutting weight, so you may need to save your pennies up for more than just a BAK. Don't ever count out Old.

Wow a Warrior owner at 17. You may be our youngest owning member. If I had a bike like this at 17, I would have never seen 17 ½. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Be careful out there. Don't do as I do. And especially don't do as Vector does. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,714 Posts
That's very cool having father and son bikes. But like all life and death in the jungle its the slowest bike that gets the tickets!! No I'm not putting any ideas in your head either! Have fun and be safer than your impulses tell you to be!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Welcome to the 4m from California. Hope to be father and son duo too someday. He's almost 17 but he's got to learn how to drive a car first!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts