RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Warriors, as you can guess I'm Independent_lemming son, but not dependent I work full time for my toys.
As already posted I have a '05 Midnight (I have entered The Darkside)
Will begin mods soon but since I am broke now will have to be small mods [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]. Lemming still has his old Speed* Air and will put it on till I can go Churchkey. I dont want to stay all black. So there will be some chrome.

43.53KB

31.99KB

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome aboard, I can tell you are your father's son. Riding your Warriors will help keep you in touch with one another.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the 4um. Who's bike is faster????

Thanx, hes old/fat you know lol.. but for right now hes bike has me on acceleration but hopefully that will change soon!! by the way i heard you make good bike videos, cant wait to see anthor one!!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome dude!I hope to have my son riding with me on the road someday,for now it's dirt only,he's 14.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

Welcome dude!I hope to have my son riding with me on the road someday,for now it's dirt only,he's 14.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Nothin wrong with dirt, I got a KTM 125 SX i race hair scrambles with it

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Speaking of videos, I'm trying out a new site I found to upload videos. Here's a video from last year at deals gap.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13ktf_enterthedragon

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome Ryan! [8D] Have fun catching your Dad on mods and on the streets. Just make sure he don't catch you takin parts off his bike!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I AM NOT PUTTING IDEAS IN YOUR HEAD!! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Welcome and congrats. You're Dad's been cutting weight, so you may need to save your pennies up for more than just a BAK. Don't ever count out Old.

Wow a Warrior owner at 17. You may be our youngest owning member. If I had a bike like this at 17, I would have never seen 17 ½. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Be careful out there. Don't do as I do. And especially don't do as Vector does. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the 4m from California. Hope to be father and son duo too someday. He's almost 17 but he's got to learn how to drive a car first!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts