RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 ZG1400 Concours that I would like to sell. It looks and runs great. It has never been on it's side. I would have to look at the odo butI feel pretty sure it has around 35K. It does not not smoke or burn oil. Tires in great shape. New battery installed early summer of this year. I have three windshields Factory sport, factory tour, and the large aftermarket tour which is my fav. I have a K&N air filter and 1.75 handlebar risers. It is seriously a great, dependable, and fast bike. Oh, it has factory exhaust. It is a sport tourer and I never had a desire to make it loud. $3,500. I won't ship, but I will be willing to deliver a reasonable distance. Now the down side. The tire pressure sensor batteries need replaced. And the rear abs has been converted to non abs because the rear portion of the actuator failed. The front ABS still works and because I left the sensor and ring on the rear, it dosen't through a light to appear as a malfunction. This does not hurt the running of the bike, most bikes don't have abs on either end. You can also see it on facebook market place search Jeff Jabo Miles https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/471996076537254/

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts