RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not able to view my add. I logg in and try to go to my warrior... It says I need to log in. go through the cycle several times, then the thought, "view the ad". I view the add and the manage add pops up at the top. I click there and it says I NEED TO LOG IN! Tried the whole log out log back in thing. Nope no dice. As you can see I am logged in and have full function of all other aspects of my account. Ahhh crap.. any ideas?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ultimate_warrior

I am not able to view my add. I logg in and try to go to my warrior... It says I need to log in. go through the cycle several times, then the thought, "view the ad". I view the add and the manage add pops up at the top. I click there and it says I NEED TO LOG IN! Tried the whole log out log back in thing. Nope no dice. As you can see I am logged in and have full function of all other aspects of my account. Ahhh crap.. any ideas?

You need at least 50 posts without carknee's OK

OK

Kyle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, um, I've already had my add accepted because I didn't have 50 posts. My ad was posted. I set my computer to accept cookies. yeah that didn't work. I've noticed every time I go to the classified section and it logs me out. a vicious circle. I log back in, try to view my ad... plop splat it dumps on me again.... ahhh my head hurts!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Close IE, delete all your cookies, open IE and log in to site. Most times that will clear up any log-in glitches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts