RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,739 Posts
LeaderDuece is correct and has a few good points. If the recalls weren't done (they probably were call a dealership and they will look it up) you can have a roadstar 5 gear installed which is more of an overdrive which we all look for. And of course the high compression pistons can be installed as well since they gotta crack the case.

Keep us posted and nice score.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Great price on the '02. I'm living in California now, but came from AZ. Went to High School at Dysart High back in the day. I'll be in AZ this weekend to visit some family. I haven't heard of many Warriors in Az.

With the 2002 there is an issue with the fuel leaking from the left side dry break, They must have had some bad plastic or something, anyhow I just roughed it up and used plenty of JB Weld and it has held up for many years. So If your get a fuel leak on the left side, dripping just about where your kickstand hits the ground, check this first.

I like the custom color and front fairing, Nice.

Ride safe and maybe I'll see you when I'm in the state.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Welcome, keyman!

Questions for you... I also have the bubs jug huggers. Do you know if your rear has been lowered at all? If it is the stock height, does it drag on right turns? Mine is lowered and later this winter I'm hoping to return it to the stock height. She looks awesome lowered, but **** it is nerve racking hearing my juggs draggin! I'm hoping someone with these pipes and the stock height will tell me it won't drag.
So after riding it for a while and recently having an issue i came back and seen your post. YES they do drag a lot. So much I have to watch my right turns. Ive actually put flat spots in my tips.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts