RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if the rider is a member of this site- I dont know of his condition either but he was alive at the time of transport to the hospital. The Fu<!ng driver of the car didnt have much to say other than he wasnt paying attention. He was arrested at the scene.
**** cagers[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!] The license plate in the last pic belongs to the car that hit the Warrior[:0]

Insert Image:

54.22 KB

Insert Image:

77.31 KB

Insert Image:

80.96 KB

Insert Image:

71.39 KB

·
Registered
689 Posts
UnFrI--ggin Beliveable, I hope [:0]for the bro.. but that ain;t looking [V]favorable[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!] That really boils my blood!

·
Registered
117 Posts
unbelievable. my prayers to him and his family. dumb A$$ needs to be ran over by a car from his back side as punishment.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I really wish the best for the rider...do you guys think lowered bikes are more suseptible to being "ridden" by cars that hit from the back?

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
OMFG!! That is just so frikkin hairy, these bloody cagers scare the crap outta me, it doesn't matter how good a rider you are or how attentive you are on the road when a cager rear ends you like that, there aint a squit you can do about it! Jeeeez, I hope that the rider isn't too badly injured.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's the one scenerio that scares the crap out of me. If something like that happens you can't even bail in time. I hope the guy makes it, wow.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Holy Sh!t !!! I don't even know how you could not be seriously injured or killed from that. Lord help the rider, and his family. 808WARRIOR, if this even sounds right.. Those are great pics. They should be posted on more forums than this one. Even though I don't know how this happened, this should remind EVERYONE to watch your a$$ when stopped.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
SCOTT... Was this accident on the islands? Any way of tracking any of this down? DAMNED CAGERS!!! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!] Really p!sses me off!!! Like most probably agree, almost impossible to avoid the non-attentive hitting you from the rear! Just another reason I pull to the side or between cars at a light, just no avoid that exposure from the rear! Guys... just be careful out there! Stay vigilant!

quote:Originally posted by 808WARRIOR

I dont know if the rider is a member of this site- I dont know of his condition either but he was alive at the time of transport to the hospital. The Fu<!ng driver of the car didnt have much to say other than he wasnt paying attention. He was arrested at the scene.
**** cagers[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!] The license plate in the last pic belongs to the car that hit the Warrior[:0]

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's amazing the level of stupidity of the people on the roads. There is no reason for this to ever happen. If the rider doesn't make it I hope the driver of the car goes to prison for manslaughter. Then maybe he'll find out what it feels like to be rear ended with no protection! I hope the rider does make it to ride again though, it really makes you think about watching your back more....

1 - 20 of 86 Posts