RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted give a shout out to all my fellow warrior riders. it is now official as i now an official member and it feels great ! my brother who is also a member here fianlly convenced my to sign up and to stop making him do my dirty work when it came to asking a question or doing a search on a certain subject. pics of my bike will be up in a day or two however my bike is jdawgs or jdog ( not sure which one it was) old bike with a lot of goodies added to it since i bought it from him a few years ago so look for it soon . i am glad to finally be here[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats. Brother, Welcome. I hope you find every thing that you need for any modding. I sure have.

Take care brother. God Bless, Eric.

·
Registered
209 Posts
well it is about time brother!!!!!! welcome to the madness, now you will see what i have been telling you about , with all the cool member's here and all the mod's that are out there , problem is you won't get much work done now as you will be on this site all day, especially explaining to people what the **** a, SOUTHBOUNDCHICKEN is!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bigjohnson

well it is about time brother!!!!!! welcome to the madness, now you will see what i have been telling you about , with all the cool member's here and all the mod's that are out there , problem is you won't get much work done now as you will be on this site all day, especially explaining to people what the **** a, SOUTHBOUNDCHICKEN is!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

please check in herehttp://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37825&whichpage=9

Welcome 2 the 4m

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome aboard! Checked out your bike and love the paint. I've always liked Brandywine.

How does it look marbleized? Do you have a close up of the paint?

Big Johnson is right... this place is addicting!

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for everything fellas. i can take a up close pic of the paint and post it but i'll need some sunshine ( its been raining here the past few days ) but yeah i think it looks good however i really wish i could find someone to duplicate the paint work as i would like to get the side covers painted and she'll really look good then or i was also thinking of how i could add some more color to it but its clean and conservative so i am happy. check with me in a day or two for the up close paint pic. ride safe guys.........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts