RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is the sight my husband got on or not. He owned a 2005 Warrior. Beautiful bike. On Nov. 13, 2006 he was killed on it on his way to work. The reason I am posting is because I don't know if he ever chatted or posted anything. I don't know what his login name would be but his name is Jeff Barclay and we live in the Charles Town, WV area. he only had the bike for four months and absolutly loved. Like I said I may be on the wrong site but I just don't know how to check.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Whether he was a part of this site or not, it's still sad to hear about this. I wish your family the best and am sorry to hear of your loss. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag

Whether he was a part of this site or not, it's still sad to hear about this. I wish your family the best and am sorry to hear of your loss. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

Ditto![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]
So very sorry to hear!

I believe this would be him.
"jefftex" God Bless.
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=9548

·
Registered
826 Posts
No words can adequatley express our saddness nor lessen the grief you must be feeling at this time. If we can be of any help, please let us know. This is a pretty tight 'family' on this board.

May God be with you and comfort you. You will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Please be assured you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Please come back and join us as often as you will.

·
Registered
830 Posts
oh my god, you have my sincere condolences.
Whether he was a member or not , we're all family here.Take care of youself.He is in our prayers.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Dorothy,
I am sorry to hear of your tremendous loss. My prayers and condolences are with you and the rest of your family & friends.

Your husbands forum name was "Jefftex", he became Member #9548 on 7/15/06 with a total post count of 7. He last visited the forum on 11/7/2006

God Bless.

Ed

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Dorothy,

The world is truly a lesser place without him, but rest in your heart knowing that heaven has gained a truly good person. Even though, he is not here with you and the rest of his family and friends, he will always be in the hearts and memories of those who knew and loved him. Mourn his passing, but celebrate his life...Continue on with your life, as you know in your heart he wished that you would.

You have my deepest sympathy and condolencses...

May the Lord take you and your family into his heart and ease the grief that you must be feeling.

God Bless...And God speed, Jeff, God speed...

Mark

1 - 20 of 346 Posts