RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a 350 mile , 90-100 degree run around the Eastern Shore of mainland Nova Scotia today ! Took a couple pics [8D]

Insert Image:

74.58KB

Insert Image:

78.27KB

Insert Image:

82.98KB

Insert Image:

76.75KB

Insert Image:

94.44KB

Insert Image:

76.74KB

Insert Image:

85.59KB

Insert Image:

69.12KB

Insert Image:

57.64KB

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Still never made it out to the East Coast yet, but will someday- very nice part of the country.

BTW, couldn't you have zoomed in a little more on that beach shot ???

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Ahh Bruce, nice to see you again, LOL... That is some very beautiful country. I would love to live near there.....

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

I always think of Nova Scotia to be very cold and under snow, it looks absolutely beautiful there, very much like Norway.

Hi "Brit",

The weather is really fickle around here ! The first winter I had my bike ('05-'06) we had almost zero snow...the year before we had 5'-6' snow banks all winter.Lately..the summer seems later and we often have great Septembers and maybe October for riding.It was 32*C or about90*F here today![8D] Just nice !

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

Ahh Bruce, nice to see you again, LOL... That is some very beautiful country. I would love to live near there.....

Come on up and have a look around sometime Stan !

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bruce59

Would love to, just things aren't working out for me this year. Kinda tight, and not enough time. I am the stop to smell the roses, and can't die with your money type of guy, but reality is punching me in the groin at the moment.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

quote:Originally posted by bruce59

Would love to, just things aren't working out for me this year. Kinda tight, and not enough time. I am the stop to smell the roses, and can't die with your money type of guy, but reality is punching me in the groin at the moment.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I hope things brighten up a little for you man...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts