RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
ohh I might have to see if I can get a kitchen pass. where you riding to?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey-- Im a new member to this site. I have a 2002 Warrior. Its in the Shop getting the Recall work done. Getting a few parts to take to the shop to have them install before I get it back.

Im in Sterling. Looking to make some new riding Friends in the area.

Chris

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CBarry247 said:
Hey-- Im a new member to this site. I have a 2002 Warrior. Its in the Shop getting the Recall work done. Getting a few parts to take to the shop to have them install before I get it back.

Im in Sterling. Looking to make some new riding Friends in the area.

Chris

[email protected]

Yeah man, welcome Chris. Keep an eye on the Mid Atlantic for rides and events. When do you get your bike back? Are you having Road* 5 gear, hi comp pistons and Barnett clutch plate installed?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope to have it by by the End of Feb. Not doing the pistons or the Clutch.

Adding: Cobra Fi2000, Already have the cobra pipes,

Looking to add the V-BAK from Woody, that everyone is talking about. Talked to my Service guy at Coleman and trying to add the Road * 5th Gear.

I already ordered the Baron BAK, but from the talk on the 4M, I will send it back or try to Terminate the purchase before they ship it.

I got the bike in Late December 08. Put 200 miles on it. Sent it to the shop for the recall work in Late Janurary 2009.

·
Registered
347 Posts
hey its nice to see some ones talking- got to work sat and it wraped put away till spring!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope we can all get together again this year. Mike,so hows the kit pass coming along? Chris the chef, I know your time is limited and sporatic, what's good for you. New Chris good luck with your mods. I have the Barons bak but I also have read that Churchkey's v bak is superior due to the velocity stacks, hence the v.Good to hear from you Mark, Shean where are you???

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
what time are you goin out? where are you headin?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be on the road by 12 -12:30. I need to get to a dealer to pick up a crush washer for my new to me oil pressure guage. There's a Yamaha dealer on 50just east of Winchester and right next door to a HD dealer stealer. That could be a 3 or 4 hour trip. What do you think? Pick you up at Moore Cadillac?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OR, you could ride this way, I could hit Cycle Sport on Rt 1 in Alex, then ride the GW Parkway thru Old Towne, around DC up to McLean and whatever. That would be a little shorter. I've got to coach a BB game at 10, p/u the bike at noon and I check your reply then.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
yeah I can head your way. we came this way last time. Im not very familiar with that area so let me know where to meet you.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I m gonna be at cyclesport around noon then off to work from there...Hopefully see you upthere. Tomorrows a good chance I ll be out blasting about.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike,

You ll need to get to RT 1, richmond hwy. either parkway to rt 1 north or beltway rt 1 south . south bound it will be on the right side about 8 miles just past 5 guys.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
are we talking about cycle sport? what time?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
im leaving now. will prob take me 40 min to get there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts