RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
yup, one of the advantages of riding a midnight is that you get to the bar that much faster, since everyone knows MIDNIGHT is the fastest color WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
What a crowd!!!! Too bad I can't dispell the myth that midnights are faster than Indigo, but I'm pretty slow, jsut me, not my Warrior!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

... Even still, look how different each one is.

Yeah, each of those bars have differeent bars, and different exhausts, too! And each look tough and mean. [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by bikemanusa

I heard that there is this beautiful blue warrior in the ny, area, but we dont see it to often.lol

That's because your always falling behind! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

I heard that there is this beautiful blue warrior in the ny, area, but we dont see it to often.lol

That's because your always falling behind! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

[:0] LOL

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I dunno Vec, nothing like 7 Lakes Drive when it's empty! Ant overtook a few cagers (& a bike or 2!) You wouldda loved it!! Even though your bike isn't black[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][8]!!
Nice post![8D]

quote:Originally posted by vector18

1 - 10 of 10 Posts