RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
How cool.What a wonderful story. Congrats on the bike, kudos on the relationship.
Welcome to the...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
You got to be serious and give me some credit but that story gets me all mushie...
What a price off a woman you have, man consider yourself lucky and wine and dine that precious...

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
John, that's a great story, you've gotta post up the pic that she took of the look on your face when the garage door went up - it must've been a cracker.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! Now she has to get her own warrior to ride. She deserves some fun now doesn't she, right guys???!!!!! /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

quote:Originally posted by rt66john

Hi all,

My wife surprised me with a new Warrior this past Thursday, though I've been lusting after them for months. Cobalt / Silver flame. It's all stock - so far.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I'm pretty sure it doesn't get much better than that! Sounds like you've got a great bike to go along with an awesome wife! Take good care of both!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey fellow Warrior owners. My name is Bobby and I recently purchased a 2002 silver warrior. I was wondering if there is any vital information that I should know about. I saw some posts on here talking about a recal. Could someone tell me exactly what that is about.

Proud Warrior Owner

·
Registered
335 Posts
Where do all these generous women come from?
Congrats...you lucky dog! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
It won't be stock for long!

·
Registered
36 Posts
BParis, look at the topics about the tranny recall. Check your VIN on the frame's neck. If there is a mark above about the 3-5th digit(usually a dot caused by a punch and hammer) then it has been done and you needn't worry. If there isn't one, then I am sure there are plenty in this forum who will advise you to buy all the engine mods you can, and take advantage of the dealer having your tranny apart for free.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts