Rhatphlegm is blue

Gee I miss Princess

And so do you!

Here are some pictures of the late great Princess:

Has anyone talked to her lately?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ummm.... please dont take this the wrong way, or that I even mind, but does anyone know if she has a full length shirt?

I mean, it had to be cold SOMETIME.

Didnt it?

but no, havent heard from her.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:
Ummm.... please dont take this the wrong way, or that I even mind, but does anyone know if she has a full length shirt?

Didnt it?

LOL My shirts look like that too.... but not for the same reason.

If I had her belly I would show it too...then again if I did have her belly I would be home rub-bin it, take it for romantic walks.

OK enough of that. Sorry Matt no princess

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
independent_lemming said:
BJINFIDEL said:

Didnt it?

LOL My shirts look like that too.... but not for the same reason.

If I had her belly I would show it too...then again if I did have her belly I would be home rub-bin it, take it for romantic walks.

OK enough of that. Sorry Matt no princess

Yeah, like I said, I dont mind. Just noticing a trend in her attire.

do you think there is a tan line just above her bellybutton?

that would be too cool! lol hahahaha

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
This is her last post, taken from the “Explicit Avatar” thread...

Princess said:
A pic of a woman's CROTCH as she begins to pull down her THONG is deemed appropriate to a public MOTORCYCLE forum? That's what I am talking about as to disrespecting women. OK. That's all I needed to know. Yes my employer will appreciate it-- this is my last post on this forum.
... I guess she meant it.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
She may be stalking Sangathor or Dirk Nowitzki.

The reason why she left:

"A pic of a woman'sCROTCH as shebegins to pull down her THONG is deemed appropriate to a public MOTORCYCLE forum? That's what I am talking about as to disrespecting women. OK. That's all I needed to know. Yes my employer will appreciate it-- this is my last post on this forum."

Looks like she is pulling it up to me.

hmmmmmm?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I don't see why that would disrespect all woman. Maybe her but a man could be disrespected just the same.Depending on the circumstances of course.I will have to investigate this for a few years and make an educated call for the record.

1.I will need a team. any volunteers?

2. A bankroll. Any donaters?

Just that Picture is why she left us. Must be that time of month. You see more than that on saturday at the mall.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
TiltedHorizon said:
This is her last post, taken from the “Explicit Avatar” thread...

Princess said:
A pic of a woman's CROTCH as she begins to pull down her THONG is deemed appropriate to a public MOTORCYCLE forum? That's what I am talking about as to disrespecting women. OK. That's all I needed to know. Yes my employer will appreciate it-- this is my last post on this forum.

... I guess she meant it.
Yep it was the last day she even logged in too, so you are right.

·
Registered
883 Posts
[email protected], she was true to her word. But if she can only log on at work, its understandable. The sun will still rise tomorrow.

The question now is, can anyone get her friend (4th pic on the right) to sign up on here.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
I heard she bought a Harley Sportster and just can't face you guys now.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I for one respect her for sticking to her word. She's one pretty lady and I see absolutely nothing wrong with her short tops. Now you guys keep making fun of her and I'll post a pics of my 5'11" 265 pound frame in a short shirt. That'll show 'ya!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
if i remember correctly..... she made a comment of sorts then sangathor came back with a response to the effect that if she didnt like it she could leave and thats when she said something about it being her last post..... personally i think shes hot and thought it was cool to have a hot girl on a warrior and part of the bunch but if she cant take the stuff thats dished out on here then she would never make mainstreet daytona on bike week
with all that said though, i wish she would come back. its breaking my heart that she's gone

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.