RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a suggestion for OE and PR. Why don't one of you build a $25,000 modded warrior and raffle it off to one of us members. I would be in for say $100/250 tickets. The sight could have an official bike and we could monitor the mods on the dyno. This would be a great selling tool!!!!!!!!!!!! [8]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, If we show some interest here maybe someone will come up with something. I personally don't have the $10,000+ for the mods I would like to do but I'm a gambler and it sure would be fun to see the project unfold and see the lucky winner doing a burnout in Gainsville later this year.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Hey thats a great idea!!!It works around here as well.I just bought a ticket on a 4 wheeler ,$25/500 tickets and there is a harley draw later this summer$50/500 tickets the rest is going to the childrens wish foundation.Maybe if I win the harley I can sell it and build a PR/OE warrior,LOL.

·
Registered
361 Posts
yeah I think its a great Idea but its probably going to need A good amount of tickets before it get supported buy either company,I'd be willing to pay about 20 to 50 per ticket for speed kits depending on how many tickets sold, I would probably be willing to pay 100 for a tricked out bike ticket but that would mean a bunch of tickets.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ok, I'm willing to front the cash to make this happen if my math serves me well. $50/ticket. We have over 1000 members and god knows how many visitors. If half of the members buy one ticket, thats $25K without ever advertising anything. I will do this and donate the proceeds to benefit the search for the cure for M.S. Seriously!

I can buy a leftover 2002 for under $9k. I'm sure Patrick or O.E. can build a **** of a lot of mods in for an additional $10K. I also have to think that every motorcycle mag, tv show, and aftermarket part maker will be giving you everything you need for next to nothing. Now I've got $19K into the trickest warrior on the planet. Haul this badboy to every trade show and biker event for the free advertising to all that donated all while selling tix and raising cash for a good cause!

Where do I send the Warrior. I'm not kidding! (I could probably get a dealer friend with a leftover to donate it for that matter).I figure we could raise well over $50K for M.S, and really draw attention to get the aftermarket moving for parts. Then someone gets to take it home. What an Idea. My wheels are really crankin' now!!!!

Tim

·
Registered
361 Posts
yeah that would be cool if we could get the procedes to go to a good cuase like m.s. research I would probably buy 5 or 6 tickets[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
I would buy a number of tickets on that 2000cc motor Rob has been trying to get one of us to buy.

Lets see, 60 tickets at 100 a pop should cover the cost of that fire breathing monster.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Rob Hughes

Alright you guys got my attention...give me a little while to digest it.

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts