RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of factory wheels for my '02 Warrior, Small scratches , etc are fine as I am going to powder coat them. I have a US address to ship to as well

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where in the US are you located? I have to figure out how much to get them here into Brantford Ontario Canada N3T 5L5

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
before I say yes, can you send me a cpl pics of what I'm getting please? is the hub and pulley or any discs included? [email protected] will go right to my phone. Thanks man

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my new rubber just arrived so I want to get these ones off to the powder-coater ASAP
Billy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
in did not get it , sorry, I'm setting up my paypal account, I have not used it in years so I have to link up my new cards is all. I did get your pics and i just need to send you the cash now. Do you have a paypal account?
for some reason your emails are kicking back to my phone saying your inbox is full.!!! Feel free to call me anytime as well 416-452-8235
Billy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hello KonrAD, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU SIR? I'M TRYING TO WEND YOU THE CASH FOR THE WHEELS B UT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MIC DROPPED?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts