RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone able to spare sheets of quality wet/dry black sandpaper between grits of -
400, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500?

I've ran out and can't afford to buy packs of them and No local hardware stores sell individual sheets of these higher grits or carry packs.

Maybe I'll be able to trade some work depending..

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I find anymore are 3 and 5 sheet packs at almost a buck a sheet. Stoopid. Are you finding the industrial big packs anywhere?
Yes, on eBay.
Gator brand and 3m brand has the 25 sheet packs.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only keep a couple grits around the garage and I'm running out of those so unfortunately cannot help.

I think I'd better start searching. The price of this stuff has continued to go nuts.

C'mon garage sale season!
Haha, your telling me.
I've had these grits in the 25 sheet packs for 20yrs. I used them allot back then and it was cheap. I still luckily have regular dry sandpaper for other projects.
Thank you Mike for checking things out.

And yes, Yard sales haha.
For good sandpaper and Older spray paint with the good chemicals in them haha

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I’ve been on a sanding and polishing kick too, picked up mine on amazon for a pretty reasonable price, wanna say $5 or $6 bucks with free shipping. I was only able to pick up small packs of them not the big sheets so I have next to nothing on hand. I’ll send you a pm tomorrow in between the craziness at work and we can work something out, I’ve got an idea...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts