RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,
A group deal has been set up with Gunther Gifts (www.gunthergifts.com) for license plate frames for members of this site.

It can have www.RSWarrior.com on the top of the frame and your username on the bottom.

Pricing:
$14.95 for Black
$14.95 for Chrome
$17.95 for Gold
$6.50 for UPS Ground shipping

Prices are valid until the end of 2003

Here is the link to order:
http://www.gunthergifts.com/cusmotfram.html

The price will be adjusted at time of billing. So dont worry about what the web site says the price is.

If you order via their website please put rsw in the "Coupon or Gift Certificate Code" box. If you order via phone tell them the same.

A special thanks to Torque for initiating this idea! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Cheers,
CarKnee

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks for the Info CarKnee, and good work Torque.
Hmmmmmm Hey Torque, you have any contacts in the insurance business, maybe you can swing the same deal with group coverage for RSWARRIOR members [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Did you mention to them about those of us who couldn't control ourselves and ordered one before you talked to them? Probably to late. Just another sign of my lack of self-control.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

Did you mention to them about those of us who couldn't control ourselves and ordered one before you talked to them? Probably to late. Just another sign of my lack of self-control.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Unfortunetely, they can/will not credit you guys. They said they are already on their way out.

CarKnee

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

you can always order another one ... <g>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts