RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and picked them up today [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Now to open them up and check out the new stuff!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, so I didnt buy anything to do any major mods. But I did get a few accesories for the bike.
First off was a couple decals for the truck, and a couple patches for my leather jacket. I did get a keychain too but it didnt come in yet...[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] I want my **** keychain!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I decided on the Blvd windshield cause I really like those tall Clearview shields some other members posted about. Ill get one of those soon too.

Yamaha rear fender eliminator. I really like the heavy duty quality of this bracket too.

And the MCIndustries/Cobra?? backrest. I would have liked a different one but this one allowed me to get my discount from the dealer.

Im going to test fit the backrest and see how it looks in person, then Im going to have it powdercoated gloss black. Im also going to fabricate a custom luggage rack that I can bolt to this. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Good stuff you got there. I should pick up a decal for my truck, too. Thanks for the idea. I've got the same backrest, and I think that is the best looking one.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Way to go Adam. I have the M/C Enterprises sissy bar. Love it! powder coated black would look sweet on the Midnight.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think theres anything quite like the feeling of getting new parts for your bike, not matter how big or small. ****, I was even excited about the stickers and key chain...LOL

·
Registered
735 Posts
My wife loves the backrest from M/C. Hits her in the right part of the back. Plus, the way it's designed helps hold just about any sissy bag you get for your bike if you take it on trips.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I remember installing those mods on mine. The sissy bar is nice and tall which works better for passenger and luggage. The windshild makes the ride a bit nicer and the fender elim kit makes the rear fender clean. I wonder why they have the mud flap, pretty ugly. I only installed the top half of the fender kit then mounted a Radiantz plate frame. Makes it even cleaner and gets rid of the round reflectors.

Good luck with the mods.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
BigAdam, you gonna love that Yammi Fender eliminator[8D]

·
Registered
818 Posts
Adam, what you got ain't scratching the surface. Don't get me wrong, your new parts are beautiful. Here's a pic of some of my stuff that's still in boxes. That's less than half of this winter's mods. You will note that these boxes don't contain the wide tire kit, custom seat, fork covers, custom paint, forward controls, lower cowling, grips, hardkrome DD exhausts, or the tons of other stuff that is either in the mail or in the process of being ordered. ****, vendors are starting to send me free T-shirts. The Good Warrior Fairy? That hateful b**ch.

Insert Image:

81.14KB

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Dberman

Adam, what you got ain't scratching the surface. Don't get me wrong, your new parts are beautiful. Here's a pic of some of my stuff that's still in boxes. That's less than half of this winter's mods. You will note that these boxes don't contain the wide tire kit, custom seat, fork covers, custom paint, forward controls, lower cowling, grips, hardkrome DD exhausts, or the tons of other stuff that is either in the mail or in the process of being ordered. ****, vendors are starting to send me free T-shirts. The Good Warrior Fairy? That hateful b**ch.

Insert Image:

81.14 KB

Dberman, In all honesty, If i was finacially able to, I would be knee deep in mods on my bike. But the funds just wont let me right now. Thats why I can only get a couple small items at a time. When my g/f used to live with me, all the bills were split on half and that helped me alot with being able to buy parts for my car, and even purchase my Warrior. But now Im single and living alone and cant get all the things I want. This has even led me to find a second job in the evening. Im waiting to hear back from someone about it and if it pans out, Ill be working 12-15 hour workd days and then, maybe then Ill be able t start buying some more mods for the bike....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Great looking stuff! Now we need pix after you've put it all on![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
My Anal OCD side has already compiled an excel spredsheet of wanted upgrades expected costs with columns for whether I'll do the work myself or have to pay someone else to do it. I've forcasted completion dates based on average savings I can put towards my mods and have come to the conclusion that I'll have the house (I just bought) paid off before I'll have all my mods done.

I feel your pain Adam!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by metrickkruzer

Great looking stuff! Now we need pix after you've put it all on![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I did post up a couple pics. Check the thread listing in this forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts