RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike, you sold your beast?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Road-star-warrior-VTX-Custom-Roadstar-RC-wheels-SSS_W0QQitemZ320169272500QQihZ011QQcategoryZ50044QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mitskip

Mike, you sold your beast?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Road-star-warrior-VTX-Custom-Roadstar-RC-wheels-SSS_W0QQitemZ320169272500QQihZ011QQcategoryZ50044QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WHAT.....Say it isn't so! Someone got a great deal...

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Will see Ive been down this road before.. I still haven't got cash in my hand... The deal is scheduled for Sat at 10/emoticons/emotion-3.gifo am in Kentucky so will see.. If it does go as planned I will be buying a Stratoliner done up like Olivers or a Streetglide for the wife and me to ride together on.. I feel its selfish to NOT have a bike we can both go out on comfortably.. Just my feelings.. I will miss my warrior regardless it is a great bike to own..

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Hopefully it works out. That bike is by far one of the most GORGEOUS bikes here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck brother. Will you still hang out in the forum?

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I like the Stratoliner idea for a 2 up ride.....custom paint, custom rims, exhaust, engine modifications of course a 240 set up. Does it ever end?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Mike,
if you are interested in a StreetGlide, I know someone who is selling his I can put you in touch with. It's a Black Cherry w/ Rinehart pipes and some other stuff.

http://www.chicagolandcruisers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1912

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
seems like a lot of folks are moving on to the baggers, i think big johnson is about to drop some $$$ on a street glide, as for myself i just dropped a bucket load of $$$$$ on a 22 foot bay boat with a 250 hp yamaha 4 stroke today ( gotta love those yammies[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]) congrats on the sale mike , i know its not exactly what you were hoping for but heck the economy is slow right now,i have 4 big ticket items for sale and everyone is offering chump change for them[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!].hopefully you can work this "slow economy" thing in your favor when you decide to get what ever it is your looking for[8D] congrats and good luck brother [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Congratz Mike, She is a beautiful bike. After making the bike a one of a kind I find it hard to understand how you can let it go. Tell the new owner about rswarrior so it can stay on the site. Let us know what your doing with your next bike.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
sorry to hear that. That's what I fear about the whole ebay thing. So does that mean you still have to pay the fees associated w/ the sale on ebay?
Even if you leave a negative feedback on the buyer, it does littlw for your expenses that ebay charges right?

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

Buyer Backed out of Sale respectfully

Insert b]

81.37 KB

So I guess I have to keep it for now..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts