RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
I sent through a mutual agrement request for refund to end the transaction after talking to the buyer this morning and he said he would click the aproriate button which refunds the transaction portion of the ebay fees.. He said he would send me $45.00 to cover the cost of the auction. I told him I would leave positive feedback because of his honesty and great communication.. He could have left me sitting in kentucky waiting for hours on end with the bike on a trailer.. Calling me was the right thing to do and he did it.. I have to respect that.. The bike is the cleanest its ever been and will go back under the cover for winter with the trickle charger hooked up..

sorry mike , i know your disapointed [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] i personally try not to let things like this get me down cause if it was truley meant to be then it would have been, the gods above just arent ready for you to part with that machine just yet[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] when the time is right it will happen and untill then enjoy your bike and sleep well at night knowing you have one of the nicest warriors on the face of this earth[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

After getting excited about selling it and then the disappointment of the guy backing out of the sale, it is very nice of you not to feel bitter and stick the guy with a negative feedback! I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but you do seem like a nice guy!

Oh yeah, that is a helluva bike you have there!!

Just don't be sitting on his bike when he walks up or he'll be the nicest guy to slap you upside the head so hard your grand children will be born with their ears ringing[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif].
I've been waiting for the chance to say this for a long long time. Now I'm a happy guy.
quote:Originally posted by 62Rampsidekid

After getting excited about selling it and then the disappointment of the guy backing out of the sale, it is very nice of you not to feel bitter and stick the guy with a negative feedback! I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but you do seem like a nice guy!

Oh yeah, that is a helluva bike you have there!!

Well, sorry he backed out, but glad he was up-front and let you know. Everything happens for a reason............now you just gotta figure it out. Good luck with future sale?

gOING dOWN tHE rOAD ARE YOU INSANE?

Can you imagine how long it would take for him to clean it if he actually road it??

jk, he rides it alot. I have just had too much coffee this morning and feel like I need to be an ass.

quote:Originally posted by Eric357

That bike is awesome. Do you have any vids of you going down the road on it?

I noticed the wave rotors in the old pics as well .... Also your not missing exhaust tips from the old pics ..the exhaust system is different .. Old pics look like Rhineharts .. and your recent pics look to be Hard-chrome "American Classics" ... I guess previous Owner changed some parts before He sold it ..... Still a beautiful Bike ....

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.