RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
30,106 Posts
Champion. Has the correct by-pass valve pressure. Very good quality filter as the tests below also confirm.

Cool. I considered this oil filter a few months ago. Probably posted about it but I don't think I posted a specific part number. Good job digging into that.

It physically fits M20x1.5 thread. The face plate is flat not concave so I did not know if this would seal on the early model years that have the thicker hex on the union. But now that I have installed a MOCAL union I plan to buy one of these to test. I have one Bosch 3323 and a couple stock ones on the shelf, so no rush.

I need to dig out all the comparo specs for the stock one, the Bosch 3323, and this Champion COS3593A just to be diligent. But the Bosch and Champion both trap down to 20 micron. Then I'll need to physically measure the Champion's faceplate offset dimension and compare to stock to see if the early stock unions clear enough for the filter o-ring to seal.

It'll probably be a week or more before I can get into it. If anyone beats me to it then aweome!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Cool. I considered this oil filter a few months ago. Probably posted about it but I don't think I posted a specific part number. Good job digging into that.

It physically fits M20x1.5 thread. The face plate is flat not concave so I did not know if this would seal on the early model years that have the thicker hex on the union. But now that I have installed a MOCAL union I plan to buy one of these to test. I have one Bosch 3323 and a couple stock ones on the shelf, so no rush.

I need to dig out all the comparo specs for the stock one, the Bosch 3323, and this Champion COS3593A just to be diligent. But the Bosch and Champion both trap down to 20 micron. Then I'll need to physically measure the Champion's faceplate offset dimension and compare to stock to see if the early stock unions clear enough for the filter o-ring to seal.

It'll probably be a week or more before I can get into it. If anyone beats me to it then aweome!

This is the actual Champion Oil Filter for our Warriors. COF203

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Error... deleted

21 - 23 of 23 Posts