RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
This is what I've learned from years of being on internet forums: never start an oil thread

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
way2loud said:
I don't want to get into a big discussion about oil, but has anyone tried Klotz oil?

I know people who have used the model aero Klotz oils and liked them. Don't know about any of their other products.

·
Super Moderator
5,781 Posts
I used it in all my 2 stroke dirt bikes, it worked fine. Have never used the 4 stroke oil.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Scoper50 said:
I perdict 7 to 8 pages of bull crap from this

Let me sum up the following 7-8pages really quickly.

Klotz is quite possibly the best/worst oil ever.

occasianly, you may want to consider the definete possiblity of probably using it, or not.

LOL

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:

occasianly, you may want to consider the definete possiblity of probably using it, or not.

oh no ya don't ..you've missed outineuedos and arguements discussions about howit smells...feels...colour at 10 degrees...and don't get me going about how well it does or doesn't pour....the klotz club badge... gee..that's gonna be at least 7 - 8's worth!!

don't ya just laughwhen theymorph.......it'sgreat!!

and it wont be complete until i've seen shag's breakfast photos!

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
LOL

tomba said:
BJINFIDEL said:

oh no ya don't ..you've missed outineuedos and arguements discussions about howit smells...feels...colour at 10 degrees...and don't get me going about how well it does or doesn't pour....the klotz club badge... gee..that's gonna be at least 7 - 8's worth!!

don't ya just laughwhen theymorph.......it'sgreat!!

and it wont be complete until i've seen shag's breakfast photos!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Oil? OIL? Did someone want someone want to talk about OIL ?

I could talk about oil for days . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .but I won't.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
On the serious side, back in the day when I rode dirtbikes klotz was a great product. It had a unque smell to it, and that was a plus. A atv went by the house this past wednesday screaming like a rabid weedeater and brought back memories. I told my son who was helping me install brakes on my truck that the atv is running klotz.

But now a departure from memory lane. I can't answer your question about their 4 stroke oils. But a quick search will reveal a ton of information on oils of choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts