RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the recent post about the HID group buy...I did some research. Sounds as though many are not happy with the HID packaging and the lack of response from the vendor. I have been chatting all day long with a vendor, he has kept in constant contact with me and responded 7 times today alone. Very cool guy! he is the owner of the company.

So...on to the good stuff!!
This deal literally BLOWS away the other price that is being offered and I think you will agree!
How does $87.47 SHIPPED sound for a complete Bike HID kit guys??!! His regular price is $150 + shipping. But after talking with him about the deal we were offered he came back with this.
You can get it in the 6000,8000,10000, or 120000k colors/brightnesses. This is for the single filament lo beam only. The others are below

Here is the breakdown.

Half kit(1 bulb 1 ballast) will be only: $81.47 shipped - this
is huge difference to your current offer: $145 !!!

In this price I can get you H4 low beam only.

If you would like to go dual/beam I can get you:

H4-2(1 ballast 1 bulb) which is HID low and Halogen High in price $95
shipped

H4-4(1 ballast 1 bulb) is the most expensive (HID low and HID high)
$139 shipped (comparing to $180)

I am working out all the final details and the code to use if interested. when I get it I will post it up in this first message and you can start ordering. I am not benefiting or affiliated...just trying to help out my fellow Warrior buddies!
hands down this is the best HID deal I have ever seen. That is why I am ordering ..haha. I am a cheap skate!

Dave

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah... I think for the low entry price...I may just go with the LO beam kit by itself. If I dont care for it, I will sell it and get the HI/LO kit. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif Cant go wrong with this kit! I will update more info as I get it. either we can get an order list together with him and he can order in the kits we need ...I will front the deposit money for that...he only wants like 20 bux or so to hold until they all come in and then he will ship them out as they come in. Or he can order them in ...have it in stock, then send out as we order. I will find out the amount of time to get the kits when he places the order from his supplier. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif He doesent think that time will be an issue at all though.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Only fair that people pay up before he has to stock a bunch on promises to buy then is left to hold a potential wad of kits... ya know..?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
vy kewl - pls tell us more about the product or post a link. At these prices, I may just buy a spare to keep in the garage....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Jason,can you find out if it comes with longer wires so we can move and hide the ballast somewhere else besides the down tubes.Thanks...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will find out more on Monday Guys.. I can have him get me a set in and I will tell you the brands and instructions and such and tell you if they are long enough to hide the ballast or not. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

More to come. I figured many people would jump on this.. I mean where else can you get a HID kit for a bike for under 90 bux! haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts