RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is evil ( thats my actual name) . i was shopping for a new bike and i couldnt decide between a new harley or a hayabusa. the power and technology of the hayabusa is amazing but i wasnt sure i wanted to ride a sportbike all the time. i ride a lot. harleys are cool. they sound good and beg to be customized. however they have crappy brakes and are over priced .i saw my warrior when i was on my way to the harley dealer. it was at a yami dealership out in the sun.it looks like something out of a madmax movie and i thought that was cool. i took it for a spin and it handled great. the sportbike suspension really works. i took it down in a couple of corners and it laid over easy and was very stable. the acceleration was good too. so i bought it as soon as i got back to the dealership. my scoot is a 2005 midnight warrior 1700. i havent made many changes but i have all the mods planned out. my power commander is in the mail, i have been looking at the vbak and think thats the way im going to go.i removed the rear passenger seat, the belt guard and the front belt pully cover. i had a set of one-of bars made that i drilled for internal wiring and had powdercoated a color called super wet black. they look great. the bars are 1 inch though instead of the 7/8 that are stock so i have to change a few things out. it will be worht it though.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome and the info. that will make the swap that much easier. the bars i have are wicked i cant wait to get em mounted.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Congrats and welcome! The bars sound cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts