RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A past banned member's bike (madmaxx) is on ebay!

I know he was asking for $13,000 i think?? I could be wrong... 10...13... something like that...

here's the thread...Bid's up to $1900 so far...ouch

The member is a waste of time as a person, but the bike is nice.

Yamaha Road Star | eBay

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never liked the paint job.
Its unique...but iv'e seen worse (like my own...primer gray).

I can at least appreciate that there was/is a theme and an effort was made towards that end. to each his own...

I would remove the dorky front windscreen before i rode it... pop that thing in the trash.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
you either have to be a tool bag to the mods or fellow members... repeatedly! i never had words with him. i liked his bikes.

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Never had much to do with the guy and I wish him luck. His bike is not my personal taste but to each their own and we have to remember somebody out there will buy this bike at some stage and hopefully join the forum. I would be pissed if I bought this bike and then joined a forum only to see it in this thread and members slagging it as a giant vagina. Just saying.

Heff

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Nice bike, i bought my yamaha solo from him good price, fast ship but for some reason he packed it in fiberglass insulation sucked digging that out. told him his seat looked like a vag, he actually agreed:) so guess just had to catch him on a bad day.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I hope he gets $13k for his Warrior. Imagine what all of our Beasts would be worth!
Just to give my 2c.
I am with Heff here as the owner of the bike, does not state what the bike is. It is the choice of the individual how their bike is going to look and some like it, some don't. Don't rubbish a bike because the owner might be a challenging person. :confused:

I trust the new owner of the bike, will make it even a better bike and will be a great contribution to the fellowship here. :)

Regarding what our beasts are worth.... mine is about a million and a half (dollars that is) and for the opportunists here, no she is not for sale...... I need to put another 160.000 Km on her before she is allowed to retire. ;)

So looking at the estimated values here, we are the elite 1% of the bike owners and fricking loving it :D

Dutch :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,720 Posts
Paint job and seat looks like a huge vagina
Yah but think of the up side to this bike. you get to ride a vagina every day. on the serious side however art is very subjective and look at what some so called masterpieces sell for in the art world. As long as the new owner likes it then that is his business and like I said earlier hey who gets to ride a vagina for hours on end and you don't ever have to worry about taking one of those blue pills LMAO

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Auction ended 10 min ago without a sale, maximum bid was $3500.00

Like i said up above...Nice bike, Tool bag of a guy...paint jobs and seats are easy change up!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts