RS Warrior Forum banner

Old banned member's Bike on Ebay

14K views 49 replies 25 participants last post by  Luv2LafMcc 
#1 ·
A past banned member's bike (madmaxx) is on ebay!

I know he was asking for $13,000 i think?? I could be wrong... 10...13... something like that...

here's the thread...Bid's up to $1900 so far...ouch

The member is a waste of time as a person, but the bike is nice.

Yamaha Road Star | eBay

#3 ·
Its unique...but iv'e seen worse (like my own...primer gray).

I can at least appreciate that there was/is a theme and an effort was made towards that end. to each his own...

I would remove the dorky front windscreen before i rode it... pop that thing in the trash.

#11 ·
you either have to be a tool bag to the mods or fellow members... repeatedly! i never had words with him. i liked his bikes.

#15 ·
Never had much to do with the guy and I wish him luck. His bike is not my personal taste but to each their own and we have to remember somebody out there will buy this bike at some stage and hopefully join the forum. I would be pissed if I bought this bike and then joined a forum only to see it in this thread and members slagging it as a giant vagina. Just saying.

Heff

#18 ·
Just to give my 2c.
I am with Heff here as the owner of the bike, does not state what the bike is. It is the choice of the individual how their bike is going to look and some like it, some don't. Don't rubbish a bike because the owner might be a challenging person. :confused:

I trust the new owner of the bike, will make it even a better bike and will be a great contribution to the fellowship here. :)

Regarding what our beasts are worth.... mine is about a million and a half (dollars that is) and for the opportunists here, no she is not for sale...... I need to put another 160.000 Km on her before she is allowed to retire. ;)

So looking at the estimated values here, we are the elite 1% of the bike owners and fricking loving it :D

Dutch :cool:

#20 ·
Auction ended 10 min ago without a sale, maximum bid was $3500.00

Like i said up above...Nice bike, Tool bag of a guy...paint jobs and seats are easy change up!

#27 ·
The price is killing the sale..i love my bike..
The tool bag that sits on top probably is helping the sale either. He once deleted his old for sale ads,so people wouldn't see his old price, then relisted at $4k higher to entice members to post negatively in his for sale ad so he could complain. When i called a him out on it in a PM he said he was "testing the system". When all he got was positive responses he then did his best to bait people into a fight. He was banned shortly after.

#31 ·
where can I get one of those. maybe I need two one for each exhaust port wait a minute isn't a port a place where sailors go to get drunk and laid? then they probably are exhausted. is patrice the name of one of the sailors or the person the sailor is getting laid with? On second hand I don'y want any of those

#42 ·
I love the stripe on the 06, very nice and practically no miles.

But you are right, resale on Warriors is pretty much in the toilet. There was a new guy here the other day who picked up a nice looking, low mileage Warrior with a couple of mods for $2,100. Jeez.

#44 ·
Good man Alan! I paid $9,400 + tax for mine in 2009, used with about 1,000 miles on it. Still love it, but sometimes it hurts to know I could pick up another one for less than a third of that.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.