RS Warrior Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
I love the stripe on the 06, very nice and practically no miles.

But you are right, resale on Warriors is pretty much in the toilet. There was a new guy here the other day who picked up a nice looking, low mileage Warrior with a couple of mods for $2,100. Jeez.

Good man Alan! I paid $9,400 + tax for mine in 2009, used with about 1,000 miles on it. Still love it, but sometimes it hurts to know I could pick up another one for less than a third of that.

Had to look it up. January 25th 2003 paid ~$11k new OTD in Arizona including YES and 100% free maintenance and repairs for a year, even oil changes. Now my Beast is over a dozen years young, still looks good and gets looks in parking lots, still wanna keep it forever, and still makes me smile to ride it. I hate to see prices dropping this way but it is what it is and heck if the low-mileage bikes keep coming down in price I might actually get that 'spare bike' I was sorta-talking-about last couple years . . . so long as it's not re-dressed to look like a ***** vagina like the old banned member's bike. . . . that's so tacky it would stick in memory forever I just couldn't stand it.

I see his ebay ad expired with max bid of $3500 . . . that's gotta hurt. Wonder if he started a new ad someplace.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.