RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are any computer Whiz kids that want to take the time to send how to info I have some bike pictures to put on the my warrior page. Help is no help at all. I have a windows ME program. If anyone can send an E-mail to [email protected] with step by step instructions
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What good instructions you gave starrider. I finally have pictures on the site. I need to take better ones and change them but at least now I now how to do it. Thanks again, Dave

·
Registered
507 Posts
OK first do you have pictures downloaded on PC?. If you do, when you click my warrior at the top left in yellow it will say edit image. Click on that, when it comes up you should see something like "add image" and next to it in the box will say browse, click on that box. That will show you all the folders in you computer. Go to the file where you downloaded and saved your pictures. Double click the file, then look at picture you want to add to galley. when you find one double click it and it will load to rswarrior.com. You can preveiw it when you are done. Repeat to add each picture. The smaller the file size the more pictures you can load. When you are all done click on "Home". It will take you back to home page where you sould see your bike featured. Hope this helps more than confuses you. Any questions email me back. Later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts