RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been a member here since 2003 but without actually owning a warrior at the time, didn't feel right about posting. That all changes now!!! Finally saved up enough money and brownie points to cash in on a '07 with 900 miles (Merry Christmas to me!). I have a TO-DO list a mile long (thanks to everyone here) and will certainly be seeking out your expertise and advise. Anyway - glad to finally have a warrior of my own so I can stop drooling over yours!

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Congrats on getting the new to you bike, you're gonna love it. Oh and you have been a member here long enough to know this...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would LOVE to ride the National Forest - I haven't looked into any good rides in the area yet so it's good to know there is something near the big city!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ridingrules: I am in the Cypress/Katy area - just south of 290 at highway 6. What about yourself? Sounds like we may need to hook up and take a trip up to Conroe for some time in the National Forest?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
latsyrc said:
Ridingrules: I am in the Cypress/Katy area - just south of 290 at highway 6. What about yourself? Sounds like we may need to hook up and take a trip up to Conroe for some time in the National Forest?

Sounds like you're in the Cy-Falls area.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
latsyrc said:
I think your great dane and I would get along just fine!

lol - 'amber' was her name and amber her colour [gulp..loved that hound..the silky bit just behind her ears [we let the ears hang down here in uk]

and you know i think your right....
i'm still admiring your patience... as i had absolutely none when i saw my warrior girl!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Holy crap, the six days it took to get my bike here drove me nuts, six years would have put me in the grave.

Congratulations, know you know this, but it is worth the wait.

--off topic

Hey Mike ( long time no speak) hows everything in your neck of the woods?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts