RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why are old posts displayed on home page as recent when some are as old as 6 months

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
why are old posts displayed on home page as recent when some are as old as 6 months
Whenever someone comments on a particular post new or old, it brings it back into play and goes to the top of the list as being the latest comment!:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
This works well when new folks come to the forum and search and read "old" posts and comment on it as they, we are learning about these subjects!

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
When I first started here, I commented on a few stale posts before I started looking at the dates. I also see that others do, too. Just proves that some subjects won't grow old and are still helpful.

I used to wonder if there should be an award for the oldest post treated as new, but couldn't figure out how to ensure it wasn't just someone posting on the oldest thing just to win.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, I've seen several recently practicing the ”dark arts” of Thread Necromancy. Ha ha!

One reason could be that the motorcycle.com app doesn't list the year of the post with the date....

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
i still do it knowing they are old. i will look through some of the old threads and if i like em i will comment no matter how old they are. some o that old stuff is cool.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
yeah but those are nowhere near as good as the epic battles he used to have with people over the stupidest things. the funniest part about it all was that he fought like a 12 year old girl. as soon as anyone would argue the "Facts" of the matter he would automatically resort to viscious and extremely nasty namecalling and character asassination. I used to crack up laughing at the thread wars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts