RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come across rs warroir topics searching for parts or to just admire bikes. Finaly became a member(dont know why I didnt before), I have to sit in awe of the amount of knowledge among the members and thanks for a slew of tips and tricks. Have spent the last few hours just reading and enjoying. I hope someday I can return the favor. Thanks Scott

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
LoL!....Sorry, I dont live in TN. I have quite a few friends who ride and own Warriors that Live in Tennessee. Maybe one day....I will move to TN! What a great State you live in My Friend! I'll be out that way in April 2007 for Warrior Fest 07 at Deals Gap!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great, have never made it to the Dragon. Live within 20 min.s of the Cumberland Plateau, so we have alot of switchbacks and twisties here. Plus have had a hard time getting the wife on the back to ride. She has a back rest now and have a charity run tomm. so she will get about 180 miles worth. A little at a time but she's getting there.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Gotta love this bike.

This 4M as you already know is a great source for information on your warrior. Repair, trouble shooting, accessories, advice...you name it and you can find it here. Plus you get to meet alot of cool people along the way. Like me! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Welcome.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I have my Ex in-laws in Morris Town, Tn. about 50 miles from Knoxville.Beautiful country and Good people out there .Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts