RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not been around for some time. But I'm back and was just wondering how many of the old members are still around. It would be good to hear from you all again. I joined 05/10/2004 and there wasn't many UK members about then. Some of the first members I can remember were Wolfy aka the wolfster (cool guy), Brit Warrior, Calodian Warrior, Skunk etc. Be good to see who is still around. Please tag a reply. Frec.... ??

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm on my second warrior with a 10yr stint of being bikeless. First was an 02 Indigo, sold it when my kids were little. Wife bought a bike, demanded I get one! Got an 06 Midinght about 3 yrs ago.

Mar 4, 2004

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Welcome back...
I think this self Quarantine is getting members back
Which is a good thing....

Now post pics of ur warrior's

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm still here with the same ole 05 i started with. Hanging in here like a hair in a biscuit.
Now that's funny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: frec

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
This is my second tour of duty after I sold my 04 after 4 years due to life. I heard the Warrior howl and calling for me to reignite my love affair again so snagged another 04 with the same paint job in 2016 and it has been bliss all over again.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm on my second warrior with a 10yr stint of being bikeless. First was an 02 Indigo, sold it when my kids were little. Wife bought a bike, demanded I get one! Got an 06 Midinght about 3 yrs ago. Welcome back Frec.

Mar 4, 2004
My story exactly but had 06 midnight first. it was totaled then bikeless 10 years just got an 02 indigo.
I'm on my second warrior with a 10yr stint of being bikeless. First was an 02 Indigo, sold it when my kids were little. Wife bought a bike, demanded I get one! Got an 06 Midinght about 3 yrs ago.

Mar 4, 2004

1 - 17 of 17 Posts